- Pirineos de Navarra (Pyrenees of Navarre) and Montaña (Mountain zone): Notrh part of Navarra where there is a lot of montains (like "Mesa de los Tres Reyes", 2.424 m. or "Pico de Ory" 2.104 mts.). Thies is the "basque" and "green" Navarra where many villages and small towns basque is speaked and threre is a continental weather. It is bordered with Frnace and Basque Country,
- Comarca de Pamplona (Pamplona metropolitan area): It,s the most population area of Navarre (half of the people of Navarra live hear), with Pamplona, Barañáin or Burlada. It is a urban area. It,s in tnhe centre of the region.
- Tierra Estella (Estella Land): It is an historic part of Navarre with many medieval monuments and tows. The way to Santiago is here. The most importan towns arree Estella, Puente La Reina and Viana.
- Zona Media (Centre Area): It is a transition area between montain zone and south zone, with an importants historic towns like Olite (was tha capital of the Kingdom of Navarre, with a wonderful Palace-Castle), Tafalla, Ujue, Andosilla or San Martín de Unx
- Ribera de Navarra (South of Navarre): It is the south part of Navarre, only area thet was occupied by the muslims who founded Tudela, capotal of this zone and the second city of Navarre. It is on eof the most important area of agriculture of Navarre and Spain.
Pamplona made famous by Ernest Hemmingway in 'The Sun Also Rises.' It hosts the festival of San Fermin, with the running of the bulls (el encierro). The festival is celebrated every year for a week beginning on July 7.
Piquillo peppers in the village of Lodosa, really taste!