Natick is located in Massachusetts, approximately 16 miles west of Boston, in the United States of America.
Most travelers would fly into Boston's Logan International Airport(BOS), ,
The MBTA's Framingham/Worcester Line, +1 800-392-6100, : $6 one way. Often takes 1/2 hour to an hour or so, depending on if you are on a local or express train.
From New York, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C.
Amtrak's Acella Express, Phone: +1 800-USA-RAIL (1-800-872-7245),  to Boston and then connect as above.
From the West
Train from Worcester.
Exit 13 off the Massachusetts Turnpike (Interstate 90, also known as the Mass Pike).
Natick Neighborhood Bus, 508-647-6446, . Transfers are also available from the Natick Station to the Natick Neighborhood Bus. For additional information call
MBTA stations, Natick and West Natick.
- Lake Cochituate State Park, Route 30, Phone: 508 653-9641, . Beautiful lake and state park. Lake Cochituate provides a picnic area and a boat launch. You can also rent kayaks and canoes. The lake itself is divided into 3 huge sections: the North, Middle, & South Ponds, were you can swim, boat, windsurf, fish, or explore the parameter trails.
- Lookout Farm, 89 Pleasant St., South Natick, +1 508-653-0653, . "Pick your own" place with a variety of crops. Farmer’s market, petting zoo animals, train rides, pony rides, bee observatory, birthday parties, guided tours and more!
- Natick Organic Farm, 117 Eliot St.(Route 16), Phone: +1 508-655-2204, Fax: +1 508-651-7334, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, . Non-profit certified organic community farm.
- Pegan Hill, Pegan Lane, (Off of Pleasant street on the Natick / Dover border), Phone: 781-784-0567, . Open year round, sunrise to sunset. The glacial drumlin is 410 feet and is the highest point in Natick. There is a 1-mile trail up the hill with views of the Great Blue Mountain and the neighboring farms and orchards.
Natick doesn't have any colleges and universities in town. There are notable schools. The High School is known for Ivy League university preparation.
- Natick Mall
- Shopper's World
- Natick Downtown Center
For breakfast the wealth of diners opens up and it is near impossible to choose. Here are some of the most cool and comfy:
Sub's and Sandwiches
You could spend a lifetime going to the following restaurants in rotation:
Vegetarian / Vegan
The following are interesting and comfortable places to drink:
- Dolphin Seafood, downtown
- Desmond O'Malleys, near malls
- Legal Seafood, Rte 9
- John Harvard's Brew Pub, Shopper's World
Barleycorn's Craft Brew, downtown, brew your own beer, wine, sodas,
- Courtyard by Marriott, 342 Speen Street, Swimming pool,fitness center,restaurant $$$$
- Crowne Plaza Hotel, 1360 Worcester Street, Phone: +1 508-653-8800, Fax: +1 508-653-1708, Email: email@example.com. $$$
- Hampton Inn, 319 Speen Street, Phone: +1 508-653-5000, Fax: +1 508-651- 9733, Email: BOSNT_HAMPTON@Hilton.com. $$$
- Travelodge, 1350 Worcester Rd., Phone: +1 508-655-2222, Fax: +1 508-655-7953. $$