Narva  is Estonia's eastern-most city, with about 70,000 inhabitants.
- Tourist Information Center, Puskini 13, . Hours: Monday - Friday: 9 AM – 6 PM, Saturday & Sunday: 10 AM - 3 PM.
A trip from Tallinn to Narva takes three hours and costs around 120 kroons (8 EUR).
Busses from Tartu to Narva take 2,5-3,6 hours and costs 125-160 kroons.
- Narva Museum/Castle, St.-Peterburi mnt. 2, Phone: +37 235 99 230, (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org), . Hours: Wednesday - Sunday 10 AM - 6 PM. The Castle tower overlooks the Ivangorod castle on the Russian side of the river and offers an eclectic display of Estonian and Narva history. Tickets are 30 EEK.
- The staff at the tourist information office on Pushkin street (next to Alexandr Kohvik), can offer plenty of help in very fluent English.
- Second hand shopping, Pushkin 13. Generally there are many second hand stores in Narva. Most of them sell assorted cothing and shoes from the 80s and 90s. The one next door from Alexandr has a selection of Soviet and WWII artifacts; jewelry and memorabilia.
There are a few shopping centres along Tallinn street.
- Fama, Tallinna mnt. 19c, .
- Astri, Tallinna mnt. 41, . There is also a cimena and a bowling hall.
- Cafe Aleksandr, Pushkini tänav 13. Relatively low prices, clean and cosy interior.More than 100 names of dishes of European and Russian cuisine including salads, soups, pelmeni, fish, chicken and meat courses, pancakes and desserts. Near the cafe is Narva castle, Narova river, tourism info.Tourist groups up to 40 people are welcome!A good place to visit with your family and enjoy good cuisine of chef and a pleasant service by the waitress! ===Mid-range=== *<eat name="King Hotel" alt="" address="Lavretsovi tänav 9" directions="" phone="" url="" hours="" price="From 100 EEK for main course" lat="" long="">A cosy place to have a drink at the bar or dinner in a rustic environment. If you were planning to go to Gulliver next door, be sure to walk the extra few meters to King Hotel. Free Wi-Fi.
- Hotel Inger, Pushkin 28. Go to the Salvadore restaurant of Inger Hotel for international and Russian food. Pricey for Narva standards but not more than what you'd expect from the rather nice interior. The music can be a little annoying, but it'd be worth it if you want to get away from the world outside that can be a little gray in Narva. Free Wi-Fi if you ask for the password. The staff speaks English.
- Hostel LELL, Partisani 4, . Features authentic Soviet architecture and service -- except instead of being ironic, it's very real. Located in a derelict, desolate housing block, 2 km from the center of town. Doubles are 550 EEK, with toilet and sink in the room, and moldy showers in the basement. Surprisingly, the hot water actually works. Some floors are equipped with empty lounges reminiscent of a 1950s nursing home.
- Hotel King, Lavretsovi 9, ☎ +372 35 72404 (email@example.com, fax: +372 35 72404), . single room 690 eek, single lux 890 eek, double lux 890 eek..
- Hotel Inger, Pushkin 28. Doubles are 1000 EEK.