Naples is a city in Collier County in southwest Florida.
- Tin City, on the river in downtown. A Naples tradition. Originally a fisherman's wharf (it is still used as such) it is now a large collection of shops (all indoor and air-conditioned) offering a huge array of trinkets, clothing, art, and miscellaneous.
- Naples City Pier.
Go to the beach: it is more lively around the pier, just off the 3rd street shopping district.
Go shopping: the shops around 5th street would be considered exclusive by some, pretentious by others.
Take a day trip to Fort Myers Beach pier, for slightly more trendy shopping and sightseeing.
- H.B.'s On The Gulf, 851 Gulf Shore Blvd. N., Naples, FL 34102 (From North, Take Rt. 41 to Golf Drive, Turn Right to Gulf Shore Blvd.), ☎ 800-237-7600, . Naples' only beachfront restaurant, HB's On the Gulf serves fresh regional seafood and creative daily specials for lunch and dinner, indoors or out. H.B.'s on the Gulf is located on the Gulf of Mexico at The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club. 239-261-2222
- Joe's Diner, located on US40. For a great breakfast.
- McCabe's Irish Pub & Grill, 699 5th Avenue South, (239) 403-7170, . Authentic Irish pub featuring great food, lively music and an one-of-a-kind ambiance in Naples.
- Truluck's Seafood, Steak, and Crab House, 698 4th Ave. South, 239-530-3131, . Semi-casual restaurant that offers the area's freshest, top-quality Stone Crab claws.
- Take a ride out to Marco Island and eat at the Snooks Inn. It is right on the water and the lunch menu is very reasonable.
- Shula's Steak House, 5111 Tamiami Trail North (From Southwest Florida International Airport: Follow signs from Airport to I-75 South to Naples. Exit # 107 Pine Ridge road Turn right, going West approximately 3.5 miles. Turn left, South on US 41 ( Tamiami Trail) and the hotel is immediately on the right.), ☎ 239-430-4999, . 6:30am. Experience the best beef money can buy, Shula's Cut, at America's Steak House. Shula's Steak House is an upscale steak house honoring the 1972 Miami Dolphins Perfect Season. Open for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Located off the lobby of the Hilton Naples. 10:00pm.
- Sunset Beach Bar, 851 Gulf Shore Blvd. N. (From North, take Rt. #41 to Golf Drive, turn right continue to Gulf Shore Blvd.), ☎ 239-261-2222, . Catch a fantastic Naples sunset at one of the best places to do so, the Sunset Beach Bar. Recently awarded the title of Naples' "Best Beach Bar" by Travel Channel, live entertainment is available each evening. The Sunset Beach Bar is located at The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club.
- Food and Thought, Gateway Plaza, ☎ 239 213 2222. 9am-8pm. Southwest Florida's ONLY 100% Organic Market and Restaurant! Good service, nice people, GREAT food! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner! $6-14.
- The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club, 851 Gulf Shore Blvd. North, Naples, FL 34102 (From North Take Tamiami Trail, Rt. #41 to Golf Drive, Turn Right, Continue to Gulf Shore Blvd. N.), ☎ 800-237-7600, . The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club is southwest Florida's only vacation destination with onsite beach, golf, tennis and spa. The resort features 318 tastefully appointed guest rooms and suites, a world-class spa and fitness center, championship golf course, six Har-Tru tennis courts, a pristine beach, a variety of water sports and complimentary Beach Klub 4 Kids. The Naples Beach Hotel & Golf Club combines impressive indoor/outdoor meeting and function space with exceptional recreational offerings in a world-class beachfront destination. Facilities include 34,000 s.f. of function space, including two boardrooms and two ballrooms for a total of 23 meeting rooms.
- Doubletree Naples Guest Suites . This all-suites hotel is set on a peninsula overlooking the Cocohatchee River and Wildlife Preserve just two miles from Florida's Gulf beaches. Just 12 miles from Naples Municipal Airport (APF) and 25 miles from Fort Myers–South West Florida International Airport (RSW), the this Florida hotel features 101 suites, an outdoor heated pool, a 24-hour fitness center and an on-site restaurant which serves lunch and dinner. In 2006, the Hilton Corporation awarded Doubletree Naples the "Connie Award" , used to recognize the premier Doubletree Hotel in the country each year.
- Lemon Tree Inn, 250 Ninth Street, ☎ 239-262-1414 (fax: 239-262-2638), . Designed with the architectural influence of Old Florida and set against a backdrop of beautifully landscaped tropical foliage, the Lemon Tree Inn is truly "a touch of Key West in the heart of Old Naples". Two blocks from Fifth Avenue South; popular for galleries, shops, and restaurants; and eight blocks from the beach, the Lemon Tree Inn features a heated swimming pool, courtyard garden, and 34 unique tropical guestrooms. Complimentary lemonade and continental breakfast daily. $89-$200.
- Quality Inn Naples, Gulf Coast Hotel, 2555 9th Street North (U.S. 41 North), Ph: (239) 261-6046.
- Bellasera Resort Luxury Hotel, 221 Ninth Street South, Ph: (888) 627-1595, . A four diamond luxury hotel featuring studio and three room suites with fully appointed kitchens, business meeting facilities, and onsite Zizi Restaurant.
- The Inn on Fifth, 699 5th Avenue South, Tel: (888) 403-8778, . This resort-style hotel with 87 guest rooms is located in the heart of the city. Has 7,879 square feet of meeting space, Wi-Fi, two amazing restaurants: McCabe's Irish Pub & Grill and Truluck's Seafood, Steak, and Crab House.
- Hawthorn Suites Naples, 3557 Pine Ridge Road, Tel: (239) 593-1300. .
- Park Shore Resort, 600 Neapolitan Way, Ph: (888) 627-1595, . One and two bedroom suites with relaxing natural surroundings like lush gardens, waterways and serene, botanical walkways. Resort has onsite restaurant and provides online reservations and special packages.
- Naples Bay Resort, 1500 5th Avenue South, . Located in Old Naples, along Southwestern Florida's Gulf Coast, adjacent to the 5th Avenue District. Along with the resort Naples Bay offers luxury cottage accommodations and a private club. Both facilites also include a Euro-style spa, fitness center/aerobics studio, 6 tennis courts, 97-slip marina, yacht club, and kids club activities.
- Coral Hospitality, 9180 Galleria Court, Suite 600, . Coral Hospitality is a full service hotel and club management company.
- Hilton Naples Hotel (Naples Hilton Hotel), 5111 Tamiami Trail North, Naples FL 34103 (From Southwest Florida International Airport. Follow signs from Airport to I-75 South to Naples. Exit # 107 Pine Ridge road Turn right, going West approximately 3.5 miles. Turn left, South on US 41 ( Tamiami Trail) and the hotel is immediately on the right), ☎ 239-430-4900, . checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 12:00pm. Our location is more convenient than other hotels in Naples to shopping and entertainment venues, with a complimentary Naples Beach Hotel Package, your ideal Naples Hilton hotel choice. The most popular restaurant along the Gulf Coast, award-winning Shula's Steak House is the hotel's signature dining facility. Four-Diamond quality, the complimentary gulf beach package, the convenient location, hotel meeting, conference, banquet rooms, and an excellent restaurant combine to make this Naples hotel the best value among all Naples, Marco Island, and the Everglades area hotels. When you visit Florida, be sure to include Naples in your travels and learn why so many people take residence in Naples.
- Inn at Pelican Bay, 800 Vanderbilt Beach Rd, 34108, ☎ 239-597-8777, . checkin: After 3pm; checkout: Prior to 12pm. Built at the water's edge of a private lake -- only one mile from Vanderbilt Beach -- The Inn at Pelican Bay masterfully blends Mediterranean charm and Old World hospitality for a unique Naples Florida hotel experience, at an exceptional value. Our elegant accommodations are complemented by our prestigious North Naples address and proximity to the glorious white-sand beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, a vibrant theater and arts community, the Florida Everglades, fine dining, and extraordinary shopping. While relaxing in our sun-kissed Naples Florida hotel rooms, you'll also enjoy easy access to championship golf, boating, tennis, and a wealth of other pursuits. xxx.
Dmoz:North America/United States/Florida/Localities/N/Naples/