Nailsworth is a small town in the Cotswolds, 6km south of Stroud, in one of Stroud's Five Valleys
From the south (from Bath) head up the A46, following signs for Stroud.
Three buses from Stroud number 40, 46 (from Cheltenham) and 93 (from Gloucester) they go approximately half hourly (except Sunday) from Merrywalks bus station in Stroud. The last bus is at about 7PM, so it is not great for a night out. They're very underused and need your support!
- Nailsworth Festival's on April 23rd til May 2nd .
- Country Market, every fourth Saturday morning in Mortimer Garden.
- Food Festival, mid September.
- Goodwill evening, last Friday in November.
- Egypt Mill, Stroud Road, nice meal.
- The George Inn, Newmarket Avenue, unreviewed.