Mürren  is a small village in Switzerland.
Two chalets on the town's edge.
From Interlaken Ost station, there is an hourly train to Lauterbrunnen (make sure that you are in the right part of the train, as the train divides at Zweilutschinen). At Lauterbrunnen, follow the directions. You will make the ascent to Grutschalp in a cable car. From Grustchalp, a train takes you along the ridge to Mürren. On a clear day, the view from the train is spectacular.
Mürren is a beautiful car free resort, every thing is accessible on foot.
In the winter season it is a very popular ski resort, with plenty of rental shops. It also has a few sledge runs which are great fun.
- Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau.. There are spectacular views from Murren across to the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau mountains. It is nice to wander through Murren at any time of day or night and take in the view.
- Schilthorn, . It is possible to take a cable car from Murren up to the revolving restaurant on top of Schilthorn. Fantastic views on a clear day.
- Groceries from the local COOP.
- Skis & other sports equipment from the town's many sports shops.
- Stager Stubli, (Right in the center of town). Traditional Swiss food in a traditional setting. Fantastic food and a great atmosphere.
- Hotel Eiger, CH-3825, (email@example.com, fax: +41 (0)33 856 54 56). Member of Swiss Quality Hotels International. Located 100m from the train station. Indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna and solarium. Single room from 208CHF, double room from 300CHF (Rates of april 2009).