Thalkirchen is in Munich.
- Tiergarten Hellabrunn,  April to September: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM, October to March: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Adults €9.00, children €4.50, and students €6.00.
- Flaucher, (Take the U3 to 'Thalkirchen'. Follow the hoards over the bridge, then head east). Munich's little slice of paradise on the Isar, Flaucher, is a beach area that's popular with students and is home to many parties.
- Zur Gruam, Thalkirchnerstraße 114 (Subway U3 & U6: ''Implerstraße''), . Th-Sa 22:00-06:00. The Gruam is the kind of place to get totally busted and don't have to feel ashamed about it. Formerly the favorite place of pimps, prostitutes and other shady characters, it was renovated and now features house music every Friday. Beer €3.20.
- Munich-Thalkirchen Youth Hostel, Miesingstr 4 (Take the U3 from Marienplatz to the "Thalkirchen" U-Bahn station. From there walk several yards from the station following the crowds going to the beach or to the zoo. Turn to your right at the immediate hill continue walking up the hill and tucked away in a hidden drive you'll find the youth hostel.) Tel: 49-89-7236550, Fax: 49-89-7242567, email@example.com  €22.50 (Single bed)
- Camping Munich-Thalkirchen, Open from March 15 - November 1. Zentralländstr. 49. Phone: (089) 723 1707.  (Website will redirect to Munich's tourism site. In German)