Mount Angel is a city in Marion County, in the Cascade Mountains region of Oregon. It is famous for its Oktoberfest, held every September.
Mount Angel is located on Route 214 (Exit 271 off Interstate 5) between Portland and Salem.
- Oktoberfest  - held every September. The festival brings in traditional German Bands for an evening filled with glass clanking camaraderie and energetic, foot-stomping alpine music. Take your pick between 4 Bier Gartens or Wine Garten. Fastastic Hot Sausages permeate the air, fresh Oregon Ice Cream sundaes, pastries, onion petals with chipotle sauce all are delicious. The town recently built the largest Glockenspiel in the United States, it's a real show stopper. 2008 dates are September 11-14.
- Evergreen Golf Course, 11694 West Church Rd. NE, (503) 845-9911, . 9 holes. Par 35, 3072 yds.
- Bavarian Haus, 115 E Church Street, (503) 845-9466. German food. Try the Alpine Chicken.
- Mt. Angel Brewing Company, 210 Monroe Street, (503) 845-9624, . Large restaurant and microbrewery.
- Happy Garden Restaurant & Lounge, 125 N Main Street, (503) 845-9128.
- Frank-N-Steins Pub, East Charles Street, (503) 845-2633.
WikiPedia:Mt. Angel, Oregon