Monument is a town in Colorado, USA about 15 miles north of Colorado Springs and about 5 miles southeast of Palmer Lake.
Interstate 25 divides Monument, which is exit # 161. Highway 83 runs north and south approximately 5 miles to the east of town.
- Bayou BarBQ, 481 Hwy 105 Suite G; An excellent fusion of great Cajun food and all the best BarBQ.
- Rosies, Hwy 105 & 3rd. 50's diner, locally owned & operated, under $10 lunch & dinner.
- Hikari, Hwy 105 & 2nd. Japanese lunch and dinner. Full Sushi Bar
- The Broiler Room, Hwy 105 & 2nd. Tasty fish & chips.
- Jasmine Garden, Hwy 105 east of I-25. Chinese food.
- Casa Diegos, Hwy 105 east of I-25. Mexican food.
- Rotelli's, Jackson Creek Pkwy near Wal-Mart. Italian food.
- Big City Burrito, Jackson Creek Pkwy near Wal-Mart. Casual dining, delicious burritos.
- The Inn at Palmer Divide, ☎ 719-481-1800, . edit
- The Broiler Room. Hwy 105 & 2nd. 7 days a week 11am-11pm.
- It's A Grind Coffee House. Along Jackson Creek Parkway near Home Depot. Opened 18 Mar 05. Su-Th 6am-9pm, Fr-Sa 6am-10pm. 
- Serranos Coffee Company. 582 Hwy 105 (in the Safeway shopping center), 719.481.9445. Mo-Sa 6am-8pm, Su 6am-5pm.
- Wesley Owens Coffee. 1773 Lake Woodmoor Dr. (Hwy 105 to Woodmoor Dr. Turn right on Lake Woodmoor Dr.), 719.481.2145. Mo-Sa 6am-8pm.Sun 8am-4pm