Molokai is a Hawaiian island.
There are multiple daily flights from Honolulu on Pacific Wings for $29 each way or on IslandAir. Pacific Air's primary aircraft is a 9 passenger, 1 engine Cessna Caravan. Seats on Island Air range from $30 on up.
Daily from Lahaina to Kaunakakai Molokai. $120 round trip.
Many of the sights and beaches are spread out across the island so a car or tourbus is the best way to get around.
For shorter distances, mules and horses are another option.
- Kalaupapa National Historical Park - Visits to the former leper colony (still home to a handful of former patients who chose to remain there) are only possible as part of a tour, such as .
- Molokai Museum and Cultural Center, Kalae Hwy, Kualapuu, ☎ +1 808 567-6436.
- Phallic Rock, exactly what it sounds like. Short hike from parking lot at Pala'au State Park. []
- Kapuaiwa Coconut Grove, Highway 460 about 1.5 miles (2.4 km) east of Kaunakakai.
- Molokai Car Rental, Molokai Airport (MKK), (toll free: +1 866-344-7612), . Molokai car rental rates and information. Discount rental rates for fully equipped current model cars on Molokai. MKK Airport location.
- Mule rides
- Ironwood Hills Golf Course
- Kaluakoi Golf Course Championship course.
- Snorkel/Scuba 
- Kalele Bookstore & Divine Expressions (KB&DE), 64 Ala Malama, Kaunakakai, ☎ +1 808 553-5112, . 10AM-5PM. There is free coffee, maps, information & WIFI readibly available. (21.5N,157W)
- Purdy's Nut Farm, Lihi Pali Dr, ☎ +1 808 567-6601. Learn how macadamia nuts are grown and crack your own.
- Coffees of Hawaii Plantation snack bar 
- Kanemitsu's Bakery, 79 Ala Malama Ave, Kaunakakai, ☎ +1 808 553-5855.
- Aqua Hotel Molokai, 1300 Kamehameha V Hwy, Kaunakakai, ☎ +1 808 553-5347, . Features open-air, oceanfront bungalows located on Kamiloloa Beach, adjacent to Hawaii's only barrier reef. Pet friendly suites are available. Amenities offered include a swimming pool, an oceanfront restaurant and on-site spa facilities.
- Kaluakoi Villas, 1121 Kaluakoi Rd, ☎ +1 808 552-2721, . Stay at Molokai's popular Kaluakoi Villas located on the west end of the island. Featuring great amenities including the Kaluakoi Golf Course.
There are two state parks on this island which allow camping. Both have showers and bathrooms.
- Papohaku Beach Park
- One Ali'i Beach Park
- Papapa Plantation, 241 Papapa Place Maunaloa, ☎ +1 612 392-8136, . $375 (4 people).