Mogilev Oblast is a region in the eastern part of Belarus.
- Mahilioŭ – the center of the region. The city preserves several churches from 18th century and the magnificent ensemble of Soviet-time buildings.
- Babrujsk – the second largest city of the region with a fine complex of secular buildings from late 19th – early 20th century and remains of the 19th-century Fortress. In Russia, the city is well known as an object of the contemporary slang.
- Bychaŭ – the old town with remains a Castle and a Fortress-type synagogue from 17th century.
- Kryčaŭ – the old town, keeping the mansion from late 18th century.
- Mscislaŭ – this small charming town keeps two catholic churches from 17th-18th century and earthen fortifications of the ancient fortress.
- Škloŭ – the town with a fine city hall from late 18th century and a number of secular buildings from late 19th – early 20th century.
- Horki – small town centered around Belarusian Agricultural Academy.