Mid-Ohio includes the central portion of the state of Ohio.
Ohio's Amish Country
- Atwood Lake Resort, Golf Course & Conference Center  ,2650 Lodge Road, Sherrodsville. 18-hole regulation resort golf course, some of the most scenic holes in Ohio, a lighted, nine-hole, par-3 course. Five lighted tennis courts are available, resort lake activities including boating and fishing. 104 spacious guest rooms 17 cottages and two lake houses some with lakeview. For more privacy or a great adventure, four-bedroom lakeside cottages are the ultimate Ohio getaway. Carrol County
- Deer Creek Resort and Conference Center , 20635 Waterloo Road, Mt. Sterling (West of Zanesville). 3,100 acre retreat with lodge, rooms, cottages or historic Harding Cabin. Dining in a lakeview restaurant, marina, lake and golf course. Muskingum County west of Zanesville
- Port Columbus International Airport, CMH, .
- James M. Cox Dayton International Airport (DAY) is located in the northern part of the metropolitan area. Nonstop service is available to Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Denver, Detroit, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Newark, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, St. Louis and Washington, D.C. Dayton is the nation's number one 90-minute air market, meaning the city can be reached in 90 minutes or less by 55 percent of the population.
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Track, 7721 Steam Corners Road, Lexington, Ohio 44904-0108 E-Mail:email@example.com PH:Phone: 1-800-MID-OHIO []
- Mohican Resort & Conference Center, . Location:Southern Ashland County. Surrounded by 6,000 acres of Mohican State Forest and borders Pleasant Hill Lake. Hiking, swimming and boating are nearby. 96 recently renovated guestrooms offering a private balcony. The dining room is also open Sundays with a great buffet for $12.95. A Ohio Department of Natural Resources facility.