Miamisburg is a city in Montgomery County in Southwest Ohio near Dayton.
Either by the RTA or walking
Downtown Miamisburg, Civic Center
- Miamisburg Mound, Mound Avenue (one mile south of exit 44 - State Route 725 - and three miles west of exit 42 off I-75), . Daylight Hours. A little understood, prehistoric Indian site, which happens to be the largest conical shaped earthwork in Ohio at a height of 65 feet. Free.
- Dayton Mall, 2700 Miamisburg-Centerville Road (Near the I-75/I-675 interchange in Miami Township.), ☎ +1-(937)-433-9833, .
Marion's Supreme, good example of the unique preparation and small square cuts
- Marion's Piazza, 8991 Kingsridge Drive, ☎ 937-435-3300, . This unique and delicious style of pizza, intensely popular with the locals, has been a part of Dayton traditions for over 40 years, and is a must try for anyone visiting the area.
- Hamburger Wagon Famous burgers from this Miamisburg classic. Good German food as well.
- Rons Pizza, 1 South Main St, Miamisburg, OH 45342, ☎ 937-866-4321, . Ron’s Original Thin Crust is a Local Favorite! All of Ron’s Pizza’s come in Small, Large, and Family sizes. Plain Sml 9″ 6.75 | Lrg 13″ 9.75 | Fam 15″ 10.75. I've eaten there ever since I can remember. They also have tons of other great food. My personal fav is there mushroom steak sandwich. If you like great local atmosphere a food this is the place to be. 6.75-10.75.
- Courtyard Dayton South/Mall, 100 Prestige Place, +1 937 433-3131, Fax: +1 937 433-0285, .
- Holiday Inn, 31 Prestige Plaza Dr, +1 937 434-8030, .
- Motel 6 Dayton - Miamisburg, 8101 Springboro Pike, +1 937 434-8750, Fax: +1 937 434-6734, .
- Hawthorn Suites Dayton South/Mall, 155 Prestige Place, +1 937 434-7881, Fax: +1 937 434-9308, .