Calakmul building also known as La Lavadora (The wash machine)
Santa Fe is in the northwest part of Mexico City. It is the most modern part of the city where most of multinationals and Mexican companies have their offices. Without doubt is the most contrasting district of Mexico City because of the multi-million dollar buildings that rise the nearby shanty towns.
By Car or Taxi is the fastest way.
By Bus using the city's RTP bus network.
High rise buildings seen from Vasco de Quiroga Ave.
Lots of skyscraper buildings.
Take a stroll in the Alameda, the central park of Santa Fe.
Not much, Santa Fe is mainly a business district and at nights and weekends looks like a ghost town.
- Centro Santa Fe  Located in avenida Vasco de Quiroga, it is the country's largest shopping center with more than 300 stores. Buy the unimaginable, from a t-shirt to a yacht. Anchor stores include Liverpool, El Palacio de Hierro and Sears. Other remarkable stores: French Connection, Mango, Zara, Massimo Dutti, Armani, Hugo Boss, Tous , Scappino, and many others.
- Zentrika Prolongación Vasco de Quiroga and Mario Pani street. Features an IMAX theater and a big food court.
- Los Canarios Haute Mexican cuisine. Refined ambiance. Average price per person $200-350 pesos
- Guadiana Haute Mexican cuisine, refined ambiance. Average price per person $200-350 pesos
- Estoril Bistro Gonzalez Camarena 999 1A. Haute Mexican and International Food. Average price per person $350 pesos.
- Oaxa-K Oaxacan food. Inexpensive, great oaxacan food. Average price per person $100-150 pesos
- Ruben's Hamburgers Mezquite charbroilled sirloin hamburgers. Average price per person $70-120 pesos
- El Buen Bife Argentinian food. Average price per person $300-400 pesos
- Taco Inn Tacos and Mexican food. Inexpensive great food. Average price per person $100-150 pesos
- La Buena Tierra Healthy food.Average price per person $120 -170 pesos
- La Pergola di Roma International cuisine. Average price per person $150 - 250 pesos
- Fisher's Sea food, refined ambiance. Average price per person $300 - 500 pesos
- Chili's Branch of the american franchise. Average price per person $150 - 200 pesos
- Starbuck's Cafe Just across Universidad Iberoamericana in Av. Vasco de Quiroga
- La Cantina
- Celtics Irish Pub
- Sheraton Santa Fe
- Novotel Santa Fe
- Vesta Suites
- Fiesta Americana Santa Fe
- Estadia Suites
- Haus Suites
- NH Hotel Santa Fe