Marblehead  is a village in Northwest Ohio. It is located on the Marblehead Peninsula, which divides Lake Erie from the Sandusky Bay.
Marblehead is about an hour east of Toledo and 1 1/2 hours west of Cleveland. From Sandusky it takes about 20 minutes.
- Kelleys Island Ferry, 510 West Main Street, ☎ +1 419-798-9763 (email@example.com, fax: +1 419-798-8009), . The schedule varies depending on the season, but generally a ferry runs once an hour.. Adults/Seniors/Children 6-11/Children under 5 ($14/10/7/Free); Automobiles/Motorcycles/Bicycles ($26/14/6). Parking $8.
- Dempsey's Access, CR 136 (Bayshore Rd.) at CR 140.
- East Harbor State Park, N. Buck Rd. (off SR 269) 1+ 419-734-4424
- Mazurik Access, Northshore Blvd. (off SR 163)
- Anchors Away, 5925 Saylor Rd. 1+ 419-734-1395 
- Bay Point Marina, 10948 E. Bayshore Rd. 1 419-798-4434
- Marina Del Isle, 6801 E. Harbor Rd. 1+ 419-732-2587 
- South Beach Resort Marina, 8620 E. Bayshore Rd. 1+ 419-798-5503
- Tibbels Marina, 6365 East Harbor Rd. (SR 163), 1+ 419-734-1143
- Johnson's Island Museum and Information Center, 414 W. Main.  Scale model and artifacts. Hours vary.
- The Keepers House, 9999 E. Bayshore Dr. Built in 1822, it was the residence of the first three lighthouse keepers.
- Marblehead Lighthouse, 110 Lighthouse Drive, ☎ +1 419-734-4424. May 29-Aug 31: M-F 1PM-4:45PM; June-Oct: Second Sa of the month 10AM-3PM. Climb to the top for a great view. There is also a mini-museum in the Keeper's House
Lighthouse & Keepers House
- Train-O-Rama, 6732 East Harbor Road, ☎ +1 419-734-5856 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1 419-660-0133). Memorial Day-Labor Day: M-Sa 10AM-6PM, Su 1PM-6PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day M-Sa 11AM-5PM, Su 1PM-5PM. Large display of an operating multi-gauge model railroad. $6/5/4 (Adults/Seniors/Children 4-11).
- Prehistoric Forest and Mystery Hill, 8232 East Harbor Rd., ☎ +1 419-798-5230 (email@example.com). Memorial Day-Labor Day: M-F 10AM-7PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day: Sa-Sa 10AM-7PM. Walk through the Prehistoric Forest and see life-sized dinosaurs, or check out Mystery Hills to see things that clain to "defy the laws of nature and gravity". $7.95/$5.95 (Adults/Seniors & Children under 12).
- East Harbor State Park Beach, 1169 N. Buck Rd. (off SR 269)
- Sportsman Charter Services, East Harbor State Park Marina, 1+ 419-798-4720
- Tibbels Charter Service, 6965 East Harbor Rd. 1+419-734-1143
St. Marys - in front of Light House
- Mels Crows Nest Restaurant and Lounge, 2170 N. Buck Rd. 1+ 419-734-1742
- Hotel Lakeside & Fountain Inn, 236 Walnut Ave, ☎ +1 419-798-4461, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM.
- Majestic Motel, 8629 E Northshore Blvd, ☎ +1 419-798-4921 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . $55/72/50/40 (Mar 1-May 15/May 16-Sept 19/Sept 19-Oct 31/Nov-Feb).
- South Beach Resorts Hotel, 8620 E Bayshore Rd, ☎ +1 419-798-4900.
- Johnsons Island is accessible by car from Marblehead. During the American Civil War Johnson's island was used as a POW camp. The cemetery is the only part of the island open to the public, and there is a $2 to use the causeway.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park is just across the bay from the eastern part of Marblehead. If possible, take a private boat to one of the marinas on the island and bypass all of the traffic.