Marblehead  is a village in Northwest Ohio. It is on the Marblehead Peninsula, which divides Lake Erie from the Sandusky Bay.
Marblehead is about an hour east of Toledo and 1 1/2 hours west of Cleveland. From Sandusky it takes about 20 minutes.
- Kelleys Island Ferry, 510 West Main Street, ☎ +1 419-798-9763 (email@example.com, fax: +1 419-798-8009), . The schedule varies depending on the season, but generally a ferry runs once an hour.. Adults/Seniors/Children 6-11/Children under 5 ($14/10/7/Free); Automobiles/Motorcycles/Bicycles ($26/14/6). Parking $8.
- Dempsey's Access, CR 136 (Bayshore Rd.) at CR 140.
- East Harbor State Park, N. Buck Rd. (off SR 269) 1+ 419-734-4424
- Mazurik Access, Northshore Blvd. (off SR 163)
- Anchors Away, 5925 Saylor Rd. 1+ 419-734-1395 
- Bay Point Marina, 10948 E. Bayshore Rd. 1 419-798-4434
- Marina Del Isle, 6801 E. Harbor Rd. 1+ 419-732-2587 
- South Beach Resort Marina, 8620 E. Bayshore Rd. 1+ 419-798-5503
- Tibbels Marina, 6365 East Harbor Rd. (SR 163), 1+ 419-734-1143
From OH 2, exit at OH 269 and head north. The northern terminus of OH 269 is at the exit of East Harbor State Park.
From Port Clinton, follow OH 163 east. OH 163 circles the peninsula.
- Johnson's Island Museum and Information Center, 414 W. Main. . Scale model and artifacts. Hours vary.
- The Keepers House, 9999 E. Bayshore Dr. Built in 1822, it was the residence of the first three lighthouse keepers.
- Marblehead Lighthouse, 110 Lighthouse Drive, ☎ +1 419-734-4424. May 29-Aug 31: M-F 1PM-4:45PM; June-Oct: Second Sa of the month 10AM-3PM. Climb to the top for a great view. There is also a mini-museum in the Keeper's House
Lighthouse & Keepers House
- Train-O-Rama, 6732 East Harbor Road, ☎ +1 419-734-5856 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1 419-660-0133). Memorial Day-Labor Day: M-Sa 10AM-6PM, Su 1PM-6PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day M-Sa 11AM-5PM, Su 1PM-5PM. Large display of an operating multi-gauge model railroad. $6/5/4 (Adults/Seniors/Children 4-11).
- Cheese Haven , 2920 E Harbor Rd, Port Clinton, OH. +1 419-734-2611
Ohio's largest cheese store, with a lot of specialty cheeses, imports, meats, and items you can't find anywhere else. Has a large selection of Gift Boxes, Gift Baskets, and custom made gifts. Open Year round.
- Prehistoric Forest and Mystery Hill, 8232 East Harbor Rd., ☎ +1 419-798-5230 (email@example.com). Memorial Day-Labor Day: M-F 10AM-7PM; Labor Day-Memorial Day: Sa-Sa 10AM-7PM. Walk through the Prehistoric Forest and see life-sized dinosaurs, or check out Mystery Hills to see things that claim to "defy the laws of nature and gravity". $7.95/$5.95 (Adults/Seniors & Children under 12).
- East Harbor State Park Beach, 1169 N. Buck Rd. (off SR 269)
- Sportsman Charter Services, East Harbor State Park Marina, 1+ 419-798-4720
- Tibbels Charter Service, 6965 East Harbor Rd. 1+419-734-1143
St. Marys - in front of Light House
- Mels Crows Nest Restaurant and Lounge, 2170 N. Buck Rd. 1+ 419-734-1742
- Hotel Lakeside & Fountain Inn, 236 Walnut Ave, ☎ +1 419-798-4461, . checkin: 3PM; checkout: 11AM.
- Majestic Motel, 8629 E Northshore Blvd, ☎ +1 419-798-4921 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . $55/72/50/40 (Mar 1-May 15/May 16-Sept 19/Sept 19-Oct 31/Nov-Feb).
- South Beach Resorts Hotel, 8620 E Bayshore Rd, ☎ +1 419-798-4900.
- Johnsons Island . The island is accessible by car from Marblehead. During the American Civil War Johnson's island was used as a POW camp. The cemetery is the only part of the island open to the public, and there is a $2 charge to use the causeway.
- Cedar Point Amusement Park is just across the bay from the eastern part of Marblehead. If possible, take a private boat to one of the marinas on the island and bypass all of the traffic.
Image:Marblehead adj to Coast Guard Station 01-30-08.jpg