Malbork  (German: Marienburg) is a town in Pomorskie voivodeship in Poland, famous for the biggest gothic castle in Europe.
- Tourist information, ul. Kościuszki 54 (at the Malbork Welcome Center), +48 55 6474747
There are two international trains going through Malbork:
- Berlin 12h, one direct train daily, but there's only Berlin to Malbork train, there's no direct train from Malbork to Berlin
- Kaliningrad 5h, one direct train daily, in both way
You can also get in Malbork from other Polish major cities:
- Gdansk 1,5h, several direct trains daily, the cheapest are Regio trains
- Krakow 8-14h, few direct trains daily, the cheapest are TLK trains
- Warsaw 5h, few direct trains daily, the cheapest are TLK and InterRegio
- Szczecin 6h, few direct trains daily, the cheapest are TLK, you can very easy reach Szczecin from Berlin
You can find the schedule on Polish Railways site: 
- Gdansk you need to travel road #91 in Krakow direction, after that #22 to Malbork, other way is to travel A1 motorway in Krakow direction to Swarozyn exit, after that #22 to Malbork
- Krakow you need to travel road #1 in Gdansk direction, after that #22 to Malbork
- Warsaw you need to travel road #7 in Gdansk direction, after that #22 to Malbork
There are PKS connections with Bydgoszcz, Elbląg, Gdańsk, Iława, Krynica Morska, Olsztyn, Płock, and few other polish cities.
You can find the schedule: . Site is only in Polish, but it is easy to use it, even if you don't know Polish.
Castle of the Virgin Mary . The ancient capital of the Teutonic Order, the largest Gothic fortress in Europe, on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Spiżarnia, Dworcowa, Malbork (Just few meters from the railway station under the old reservoir tower). Little themed pub combined wtith the greengrocery. Works only during the summer. You practicly sit outside, but it's covered.
- Hotel Zamek Malbork, Staroscinska 14, 82-200 Malbork, . The Zamek Hotel in Malbork is situated in the historic building of the former Teutonic hospital for lansquenets, within the premises of the biggest gothic castle in Europe.
- Chiltuś, Tczewska 15, 82-200 Malbork, ☎ +48 55 273 37 03, . There is a very nice place to stay in Tczewska 15, Malbork. Suitable prices, convenient location (few minutes walk from castle).
- Camping Nogat nr. 197 (OSiR Malbork), Parkowa 3, 82-200 Malbork, ☎ +48 55 272 24 13, . Best campsite in town. Offers places to strike tents, park a car or a mobile home. They also have a camping houses and a hotel. It's less than 1km walk along the Nogat river to the castle (map ).
Since their website is in Polish only, here's a short pricelist (prices are per night as of July 2009):
- Per person fee: 14,- Zł
- Small tent (up to 2 people): 8,- Zł
- Medium tent (up to 4 people): 14,- Zł
- Big tent (more than 4 people): 20,- Zł
- Car: 12,- Zł
- Van: 18,- Zł
- Dog: 8,- Zł
- Camping house (for 3 people with private bathroom): 150,- Zł (120,- Zł off season)