Malbork  (German: Marienburg) is in Poland.
- Tourist information, ul. Piastowska 15 (at the ARS Gallery), +48 55 2734990 (May-September)
Castle of the Virgin Mary. The ancient capital of the Teutonic Order, the largest Gothic fortress in Europe, on the UNESCO World Heritage List.
- Tel: +48 55 6470978
- Open: Tu-Su May-Sep: 9AM-7PM, Oct-Apr: 10AM-3PM (area open till 5PM). Closed on national holidays.
- Tickets (Oct-Apr): 19/12 zł, foreign language guide: 150 zł (for up to 40 person), guided night-time tours: 18/12 zł, taking photographs (no flash allowed) 15 zł.
- Hotel Zamek Malbork, Staroscinska 14, 82-200 Malbork, . The Zamek Hotel in Malbork is situated in the historic building of the former Teutonic hospital for lansquenets, within the premises of the biggest gothic castle in Europe.
- Chiltuś, Tczewska 15, 82-200 Malbork, ☎ +48 55 273 37 03, . There is a very nice place to stay in Tczewska 15, Malbork. Suitable prices, convenient location (few minutes walk from castle).
- Camping Nogat nr. 197 (OSiR Malbork), Parkowa 3, 82-200 Malbork, ☎ +48 55 272 24 13, . Best campsite in town. Offers places to strike tents, park a car or a mobile home. They also have a camping houses and a hotel. It's less than 1km walk along the Nogat river to the castle.
Since their website is in Polish only, here's a short pricelist: - Per person fee: 14,- Zł - Small tent (up to 2 people): 8,- Zł