Maitland is a city in Orange County, Florida.
The population of Maitland was 12,019 at the 2000 census. As of 2005, the population recorded by the U.S. Census Bureau is 14,125.
- Enzian Theater, 1300 South Orlando Ave. 1 407 629-0054.  Maitland's alternative theater showcases a wide range of art-house films and plays hosts to six annual film festivals, free outdoor film showings and Meet the Filmmaker events.
- Sheraton Orlando North Hotel Maitland, 600 North Lake Destiny Drive. 1 407 660-9000. Featuring an atrium with a waterfall, the Sheraton Orlando North Hotel features 400 luxurious guest rooms and suites equipped with large flat-panel LCD televisions, high-speed Internet access and coffee makers. An impressive array of amenities are available at this upscale hotel, including an outdoor swimming pool, 24-hour room service, a business center and a fitness facility.
- Homewood Suites-Maitland, 290 Southhall Lane. 1-407-875-8777. The Homewood Suites in Maitland offer guests a location that is close to the Maitland business district. Amenities include complimentary breakfast, air conditioning and private baths. Located on Southhall Lane.
- Lake of the Woods Resort Maitland, 8875 S. Hwy 17-92. 1 407 834-7631. Located on Lake of the Woods in Maitland, this hotel property offers its guests lakefront rooms, an outdoor pool complex, a lounge, a business center, meeting facilities and Internet access. The hotel is approximately 5 mi (8 km) from downtown Orlando and 35 mi (56 km) from the major Orlando attractions and theme parks.
Bed & Breakfasts
- Thurston House Bed and Breakfast, 851 Lake Avenue. 1 407 539-1911.  Rates: USD $140-150 — Located ten minutes from Orlando, FL, this circa 1885 Queen Anne Victorian farmhouse features four guest rooms with private baths, a wraparound porch, and garden areas.