The chief island of the Philippines, from cobblestone streets of the colonial town of Vigan to the bustling metropolis of Manila to the rice terraces of Banaue, where the seat of the government is located and where the financial and commercial capitals as well as the national capital of the Philippines is located, this is Luzon.
- Metro Manila - The National Capital Region or NCR, this is where the national capital of the Philippines; Manila is situated, center of financial and commercial districts and as well as where the seat of the government is situated. It is one of the world's largest cities in terms of GDP.
- Cordillera Administrative Region (CAR) - Home to the Banaue Rice Terraces which is a UNESCO World Heritage site and also called as the 8th wonder of the world in fascination how the early Filipinos have constructed the terraces which look like a stairway to heaven. This is where Sagada is also located, where you can see the hanging coffins. Aside from tourist attractions, what attracts the people to come here is its cool weather, so hop on if you feel global warming has attacked in the busy streets of the Philippines.
- Ilocos Region - This is where the well preserved European colonial town of Vigan is situated, a town where you can learn its history in its presence.
- Cagayan Valley - Something smells fishy?! This region has been known as the Tilapia capital of the Philippines.
- Central Luzon - Angeles city is the regional capital where the origins of the "Sisig" are found and it is also where the former home of the largest American military facility outside continental America.
- Bicol Region
- Banaue - famed rice terraces
- Corregidor Island - tour from Manila
- Pagudpud - white beach
- Pangasinan - Hundred islands
- Sagada - beautiful hikes, hanging coffins and the tremendous Simigang Cave
- Subic - beaches and special economic zone
- Tagaytay - Taal Volcano, the smallest volcano in the world
- Vigan - Spanish colonial town
- Albay - home of the almost perfectly-cone shaped volcano Mayon volcano
Get outwts:Category:Luzon Island