- For other places with the same name, see Lunenburg (disambiguation).
Lunenburg  is a small fishing town in Nova Scotia, Canada, first established in 1753. The Old Town of Lunenburg was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 1995.
From Halifax, get on Highway 102 North (Bayers Rd.), then take Exit 1A toward Highway 3/Highway 333/Peggy's Cove/South Shore/Yarmouth. Merge onto Highway 103 West, then get off at Exit 11 (Highway 324.) Turn left on the 324 (Cornwall Rd.) for Lunenburg. For a longer, more scenic drive, take the Lighthouse Route (Highway 3), which goes along the coast and directly through Lunenburg.
From Yarmouth, take Highway 103 E to Exit 11.
Trius Tours  operates a daily bus service between the Halifax Via Rail station (6040 Almon St.) and Mike's Kwik-Way in Lunenburg.
There is no public transportation in Lunenburg, but it is small enough to be explored on foot. Trot in Time, located outside the Fisheries Museum, gives tours of the town in horse-drawn buggies from May to October. Lunenburg Town Walking Tours run by local historian, Eric Croft, provide a look at the town's history as you walk through it.
- The Bluenose II , a replica of the original Bluenose featured on the flipside of Canadian dimes, spends much of the season in Lunenburg, where she was built. When she's in port 2 hour morning and afternoon cruises are available.
- The Fisheries Museum of the Atlantic  commemorates Atlantic Canada's fishing tradition with exhibits that include the schooner Theresa E. Connor, an aquarium featuring native species, a working boat building shop, and the steel-hulled side trawler Cape Sable. Guided tours are available in the summer season.
- Lunenburg Academy  Built 1894-95, Lunenburg Academy has been designated a Provincial Heritage Property
- emOcean, 296 Lincoln Street, ☎ 902-640-8484, . A fully integrated Health and Wellness spa nestled in old town Lunenburg. Specializing in overnight getaways - emOcean will take care of all the details.
- Wheelhouse Motel & Dining Room  Toll Free : 1-877-997-9972, Located in the picturesque town of Lunenburg, the Wheelhouse Motel features eighteen comfortable, drive up units, all with private four piece bath, clock radio, fans, colour cable TV and wireless internet.
- Kip & Kaboodle,  the Nova Scotia's Backpacker's Hostel is located 7 km from Lunenburg and 3 km from Mahone Bay. It's a small, friendly and inexpensive hostel run by a very nice couple, and an awfully sweet cat. Amenities include an outdoor swimming pool, nearby hiking trails and shuttle service to Mahone Bay and Lunenburg.
- Lennox Inn, 69 Fox Street, +1 888 379-7605, . B&B dating from 1791. Claims to be Canada's oldest inn.
- Boscawen Inn,  150 Cumberland Street, This Victorian mansion was built in 1888 by Senator H.A.N. Kaulbach, one of the most influential figures in Lunenburg's history. The Boscawen Inn has seventeen guest rooms, located on three levels. Additionally it offers conference and banquet facilities.
WikiPedia:Lunenburg, Nova Scotia (town)