| || |
|−|You can either fly in to [[Warsaw]], [[Kraków]] or [[Rzeszów]]. From there, you need to take a train or a bus to come to Lublin. Warsaw is advisable, since it's only 2.5 hours away from Lublin, but it's easier to get around in Krakow, with the train leaving the airport and dropping you off right at the train station (where you catch the train to Lublin). The ticket to Krakow is usually cheaper as well. | |
| || |
|−|New Lublin Airport starts operations in mid December. Wizz Air’s Lublin routes to London-Luton and Oslo start on 18 December 2012 and are on sale now. |+|
Lublin Airport operations in December . Wizz to London-Luton and Osloand
| || |
Revision as of 09:57, 4 January 2013
Panorama of Lublin in 1618
Lublin  is a city in eastern Poland and the capital of Lublin Voivodeship with a population of 351,000 (2009). In the Middle Ages Lublin played an important role in the life of the Polish state as a trade center and as a city with military significance.
The city of Lublin was first mentioned in 13th century. It reached its "golden age" in 16th century, when - due to its central location between Kraków (capital of Poland) and Vilnius (capital of Lithuania) - it was chosen as the place where the Union of Lublin was signed, effectively uniting those two states for several centuries. Due to its location at a crossroads between the rest of Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine and Russia, the city was always a melting pot of different cultures - an important center of Judaism as well as of the Christian reformation movement. From 17th century onwards, together with the rest of the country, it suffered a gradual decline. During World War II the Jewish and Polish populations suffered heavy losses, a Nazi concentration camp (Majdanek) was located here. After the war, the city developed to be an important university site, with 6 state universities and a number of smaller ones.
Some interesting facts:
- Due to the union with Lithuania, in the 16th century Lublin was located 200 km from the western border. Now, it is located in eastern Poland, 120 km from the eastern border, without actually moving an inch.
- Two important Polish-Lithuanian institutions were located in Lublin since 16th century: the Crown Tribunal (acting as the Supreme Court for Eastern and Southern Poland) and the Jewish Va'ad Arba' Aratzot (The Council of Four Lands).
- Lublin and its vicinity developed its unique version of the Renaissance style, called the Lublin Renaissance.
- Lublin was the capital of Poland twice, every time just for a few months: first in 1918, at the end of the World War I and then in 1944, at the end of the World War II.
- The Jewish population of Lublin in 1939 was 42,380 (1/3 of the total city population); in 1945 it was 4,553; in 2007 - 20.
- Every year there are ca. 100,000 students coming to Lublin to study, which accounts to 28% of the regular city population.
The new Lublin Airport started operations in December 2012. Wizz Air flies to London-Luton and Oslo. Getting to the airport from Lublin proved to be difficult since most people didn't know about the airport at all, but I managed to get there by minibus from the bus-station to Swidnik (leaving from Ruska road, not the main station itself nor the minibus depot) and walk about one kilometer from a stop right outside of Swidnik itself. In the wizz air magazine they say you could also take a train.
Other than that you can either fly in to Warsaw, Kraków or Rzeszów. From there, you need to take a train or a bus to come to Lublin. Warsaw is advisable, since it's only 2.5 hours away from Lublin, but it's easier to get around in Krakow, with the train leaving the airport and dropping you off right at the train station (where you catch the train to Lublin). The ticket to Krakow is usually cheaper as well.
The Polish State Railways  have services from Warsaw and other major Polish cities (Wrocław, Kraków, Poznań, Łódź and Gdańsk). There aren't any fast InterCity connections provided to Lublin, but the train journey from Warsaw takes only 2.5 hours.
- Buses to the city center: 1 to the Krakow Gate (Brama Krakowska), 1, 34 to the Castle (Dworzec Gł. PKS), 13 to the Lithuanian Sq.(Plac Litewski); trolleybus to the city center: 150 to the Saxonian Garden (Ogród Saski).
You can easily get there by car:
- from Warsaw national road 17 , E372 : Warsaw - Otwock - Garwolin - Ryki - Lublin (2.5 hrs)
- from Rzeszow national road 19 : Rzeszow - Nisko - Janow Lubelski - Krasnik - Lublin (2.5 hrs)
- from Kielce national road 74, 19 : Kielce - Opatow - Ozarow - Annopol - Krasnik - Lublin (2 hrs)
Lublin, like other Polish cities, doesn't have a ring road, so to transit the city you must use Trasa W-Z Route: Warsaw 17 , E372 - aleja Warszawska - aleja Solidraności - aleja Tysiąclecia - aleja Witosa - Lviv (UA). There's is also south-north route: Svidnik (SK) E371 - Rzeszow 19 - aleja Kraśnicka - Sikorskiego - aleja Solidarności - aleja Smorawińskiego - aleja Spółdzielczości Pracy - Bialystok - Hrodna (BY)
Many international connections - from the Main Bus Terminal (Dworzec Autobusowy Główny) with Birmingham, Bradford, Bremen, Cologne, Flensburg, Freiburg, Geneva, Hamburg, Karlsruhe, London, Lviv, Lutsk, Mannheim, Paris, Rotterdam, Rome, Stuttgart, Venice, Vilnius and Zurich. Southern Bus Terminal(Dworzec Autobusowy Południe) is located right across the square from the Main Train Station. It is dedicated to regional lines.
- The Main Bus Terminal is situated at the northernmost edge of the Old Town, just next to the castle. If you want to travel to other parts of the city center: to Lithuanian Sq. and Saxonian Garden take lines 5 , 10 , 18 , 31 , 57 (from the bus stop #2, at the main street just outside the terminal building); to Krakow Gate take lines 1, 2, 6, 11, 17, 22, 23 (from the bus stop #4, at the same side of the street than bus stop #2, but a bit farther left)
- If you plan a longer stay, you may find this public transport map useful .
- See also: Poland - By bus
By bus or trolleybus
In the city center or the Old Town you can easily reach every place worth seeing on foot. You can also use the public transport. It's worth to try a trolleybus ride, especially the "tourist" route 156 from the Majdanek Concentration Camp, near Old Town and Chachmei Lublin Yeshiva. The city has 50 bus lines and 8 trolleybus lines (served by MPK). There's also commercial city transport (buses with Komunikacja prywatna or AKL signs).
To use the public transport  you should buy your tickets in a "kiosk" - such "kiosks" are usually situated near bus stops - or on the bus (exact change required). The price system for MPK (municipal) buses is following: a single ride ticket costs 2.40 zł, students with ISIC identification pay 1.20 zł. You must validate your ticket immediately upon getting on the bus. In the private buses, marked as AKL, you pay for the ticket in the bus (1.50 zł full fare and 1.00 zł for student with ISIC). Children below 4 can use public transport for free. When changing buses, you need to validate another ticket (they are valid only for one ride each). Of use to tourists, there are also 24-hour tickets (11 zł / 5.5 zł). Timetables for both can be found at the link above.
- Routes 1-57 - normal buses
- Routes 7x - mini-buses (suburban buses)
- Routes 150-160 - trolleybuses
- Routes 3xx - night buses (tickets must be bought from the driver: 5.00 zł / 2.50 zł); available whole week
Routes to/from the Railway Station and the Central Bus Terminal are prone to pickpockets.
Trolleybus line for tourists
Every summer local city transport company runs special tourist trolleybus line. It's served by unique Soviet trolleybus ZIU, popular in 70s and 80s in former communist countries in Europe. Tours start every Sunday from bus stop near Krakow Gate (Brama Krakowska 02) at 14:00 and 15:30. During those journeys the passengers will see Majdanek Nazi Camp, Cathedral, some interesting sights in the Old Town and other attractions (all with virtual guide comments). Price: 5 zł for one ride.
Taxi services are quite cheap, but it's good to know the local prices:
- 5.50zł starting fee and then
Charges are higher after 10pm, on Sundays and public holidays.
- Damel Taxi - +4881 19626
- Dwojki - +4881 19621
- MPT - +4881 19191
- Lublin - +4881 19628
- Echo - +4881 19662
- Rytm - +4881 19667
Do not take taxis which are not on the taxi stands, especially near the Bus Terminal and the Railway Station. There are often non-regulated taxi drivers who overcharge. It's better to call one of taxi companies or take a taxi with one of above phone numbers displayed on the roof.
St. Joseph Church, in the style of Lublin Renaissance
- The Castle of Lublin and Chapel of the Holy Trinity, Zamkowa St. 9 (at the northernmost part of the Old Town, near Main Bus Station), ☎ +4881 532 50 01, . Tuesdays - Saturdays: 10am-5pm, Sundays: 10am-6pm (September - May: Tuesdays, Thursdays - Saturdays: 9am- 4pm, Wedensday, Sundays: 9am-5pm). The castle of Lublin has been rebuilt in the 19th century in the neogothic style. Proceed to the yard to take a look at the 13th century Romanesque donjon and the Chapel of Holy Trinity. The Chapel is a must-see - its interior conceals unique Byzantine wall paintings dating back to 1418. If you have some more time, check out the interior of the museum - especially the Polish Paintings Gallery and the huge Union of Lublin painting by Jan Matejko. Ticket's price: 6.50zł / students, children: 4.50zł.
- Po Farze Sq., Old Town. Square with the uncovered foundation of the 14th-century St. Michael church.
- Crown Tribunal, Rynek (Old Town Square). Built in the 1400s, it was the highest court in Lesser Poland.
- St. Stanislas Dominican Basilica and Monastery, Złota St. (Go to the Market Sq., face the Crown Tribunal, pass it on the left and continue straight on for 200 m.). One of the oldest churches in Lublin, built around 1253. Rebuilt into its current shape after a fire in 1575, in the style of Lublin Renaissance. Take a look at the various chapels, surrounding the church and opening to the inside.
- Lublin Cathedral and Trinity Tower, Katedralny Sq. (Located at the edge of the Old Town, 100 m south from the Krakow Gate.). A unique baroque church with wall paintings. The tower provides a beautiful city panorama. 10am-5pm (October- April: only Saturadys and Sundays: 10am-5pm). Tickets price: 5.00zł / students, children: 3.00zł.
- Grodzka Gate, Grodzka St. (take the street leading out of the castle towards the Old Town). One of the original city gates, rebuilt in 1785. In the past also known as the Jewish Gate, as it separated the Jewish District from the Old Town.
- Krakow Gate, Łokietka Sq. (in the very center of Lublin, follow Bramowa St. from the Market Sq. or Krakowskie Przedmiescie until the end of the pedestrian zone). One of the two original city gates, built in 14th century in the Gothic style and then rebuilt during the Baroque period. A symbol of Lublin. The gate clock was in that same very place since 16th century. At noon, a trumpeter plays the city "Hejnał" from the balcony. Next to the gate, there is a small Lublin History Museum.
- Krakowskie Przedmieście, (begins at the Krakow Gate). Stroll along the the nice pedestrian zone in downtown and have a coffee in one of the cosy restaurants along the way.
- Majdanek State Museum (Państowe Muzeum na Majdanku), Droga Męczenników Majdanka 67 (bus no. 28 or 47; trolleybus no. 153, 156 or 158), ☎ +4881 74 426 40 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +4881 74 405 26), . Tuesdays - Sun. 8am-4pm (Nov.-Mar. 8am-3pm). Former Nazi concentration camp.
- The TV tower at Raabego St. has a very unconventional design.
- Our Lady the Victorious Church, Narutowicza St. corner of Peowiakow (From Lithuanian Sq. take Krakowskie Przedmiescie to the Galeria Centrum department store, then turn right.). A Gothic-Renaissance church donated by king Ladislaus Jagiello after his victory over the Teutonic Order Knights at Grunwald/Tannenberg in 1410.
- St. Joseph Church and the Barefoot Carmelites Monastery, Świętoduska St. (From Krakow Gate follow Krakowskie Przedmieście and then take the first street right downhill.). Another great example of Lublin Renaissance style, built in the 17th century.
- Our Lady Help of Christians Church, Kalinowszczyzna St. x Lwowska St. (A short walk away from the Castle, ca 10 min.). A Lublin Renaissance church & monastery built in 1621 by the Franciscan order monks and renovated in the beginning of the 19th century to create 3 floors (lower and upper church + attic with community rooms).
- Skansen Museum (Muzeum Wsi Lubelskiej), al. Warszawska 96 (from city center take bus no. 5 , 18 or 20), ☎ +4881 533 85 13 (email@example.com), . April 9am-5pm; May-Sept. 9am-6pm; Oct. 9am-5pm. 8.00zł / students, children: 4.00zł.
- Lublin Province Museum (Muzeum Lubelskie na Zamku), Zamkowa St. 9 (near main bus station), ☎ +4881 532 50 01, . Tues.- Sat. 10am-5pm, Sun. 10am-6pm (Sept.-May: Tues., Thurs., Sat. 9am- 4pm; Wed., Sun.: 9am-5pm). Gallery with Polish historical and modern painting, plus folk and weapon expositions. 6.50zł / students, children: 4.50zł.
- Lublin History Museum (Muzeum Historii Miasta Lublina), Łokietka Sq. 3 (near Krakowska gate; bus nos. 1 , 2, 11 , or 17 ), ☎ +4881 532 60 01. Wed-Sat 9am-4pm, Sun 9am-5pm. 3.50zł / students, children: 2.50zł.
- Gestapo Jail Martyrdom Museum (Muzeum Martyrologii Pod Zegarem), Uniwersytecka St. 1 (behind the main building of Catholic University of Lublin; bus nos. 5, 10, 13, 18, 31, 57 or trolleybus no. 150), ☎ +4881 533 36 78. Free..
- Wincent Pol Manor (Dworek Wincentego Pola), Kalinowszczyzna 13, St. (near old Jewish cementary; bus no. 1), ☎ +4881 747 24 13. Wed.-Sat. 9am-5pm, Sun. 9am-6pm. Exhibitions concerning the life of Polish poet Vincent Pol and his hobby, geography. Housed in his former manor. 3.50zł / students, children: 2.50zł.
- Jozef Czechowicz Literary Museum (Muzeum Literackie im. Józefa Czechowicza), Złota St. 3 (Old Town), ☎ +4881 532 30 90. Wednesdays = Saturdays: 9am-4pm, Sundays: 9am-5pm. Exhibitions concerning the poets and authors from Lublin city and the region. 3.50zł / students, children: 2.50zł.
There are 8 cinemas in Lublin. The biggest - Cinema City - has 8 screens (located in Galeria Plaza, Lipowa 13 Street. Single normal ticket pln 16-20)
Alternative cinema "Bajka" (pron. Bayka), only one screen, but has often sophisticated repertoire, located at Radziszewskiego Street.
Single normal ticket pln 12, on Mondays PLN 10.
- Lublin - City of Inspiration  - full schedule of main events in the city, available in Polish, English, Ukrainian Belarussian and Spanish, but Event Section is the most complete in Polish, less in English and Ukrainian, and only basis information are in the rest versions.
- International Festival of Theater "Confrontation" (Międzynarodowy Festiwal Teatralny "Konfrontacje"), , May
- Festival of Theater "Neighbors" (Festiwal Teatralny "SĄSIEDZI"), , June
- International Lublin Meetings of Theater of Dance (Międzynarodowe Lubelskie Spotkania Teatrów Tańca), , November
- International Days of Documentary Movies "Bifurcation of Europe" (Międzynarodowe Dni Filmu Dokumentalnego "Rozstaje Europy"), , March
- Festival of Fashion "Provocations" (Festiwal "Prowokacje"), 
- International Folk Meetings (Międzynarodowe Spotkania Folklorystyczne im. Ignacego Wachowiaka)
- Open City Festival of Art in Public Spaces - ,
- Culture Night - ,
- Jagiellonian Fair -  (Polish, English, Ukrainian),
- Lublin Juggling Carnival -  (Polish, German, English),
- European Juggling Convention 2012  - The world's largest gathering of jugglers and circus artists of all ages and abilities, held in a different European city each year.
- European Festival of Taste -  (Translator enabled)
- Saxonian Garden (Ogród Saski), in the city center, near KFC restaurant
- UMCS Botanic Garden, Sławinkowska St. 3 (near road to Warsaw and Skansen Museum; bus no. 5 , 18 or 20), ☎ +4881 537 55 40 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . April and September: 9am-6pm, Sat. and Sun. 10am-6pm; May and Aug. 9am-7pm, Sat. and Sun. 10am-7pm; June and July 9am-8pm, Sun. and Sat. 10am-8pm; Oct.-March 9am-5pm, Sat. and Sun. 10am-5pm. 5.00zł / students, children: 2.50zł.
- Zemborzycki Lake - artificial lake, some restaurants and bars. It is possible to rent a boat or water skis.
- Hala Globus is a place where you can enjoy ice-skating. From the city center take bus 26 or 31 or trolleybus 150 , 152 , 155 or 158 .
- Ośrodek Sportowy-Rekreacyjny RELAND (Zalew Zemborzycki), From city center by bus take no. 40 or the special summer lines ''Marina'' or ''Dabrova'', ☎ +4881 745 63 43 (email@example.com), . Water skiing. Mon.-Fri. 28.00zł/hour; Weekends 32.00zł/hour.
You can study in one of the universities in Lublin. It's possible in all public high schools thanks to international cooperation (e.g. Socrates-Erasmus):
- Maria Curie-Skłodowska University (UMCS) ( ), Maria Curie-Skłodowska Sq. 5 (Bus 13 or trolleybus 150 from the railway station , buses 10, 18 , 31, 57 from the main bus station), ☎ +4881 537 54 10, . Faculties: biology and Earth science, law and administration, mathematics, physics and computer science, humanities, economics, chemistry, pedagogy and psychology, philosophy and sociology, political science, arts
- Catholic University of Lublin (KUL), al. Racławickie 14 (near Saski Garden and UMCS, bus 13 or trolleybus 150 from the railway station , buses 10, 18 , 31, 57 from the main bus station), . Faculties: theology, philosophy, law, canon law and administration, humanities, social science, mathematics and natural science
- Medical University of Lublin (UM) (Uniwersytet Medyczny), al. Racławickie 1 (near Saski Garden, bus 13 or trolleybus 150 from the railway station , buses 10, 18 , 31, 57 from the main bus station), ☎ +4881 53 200 61, .
- Agricultural University of Lublin (UP) (Uniwersytet Przyrodniczy), Akademicka St. 13 (southern part of the university campus, bus 11 from Main Bus Station), ☎ +4881 445 66 77 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . faculties: agriculture, horticulture, veterinary medicine, biology and animal breeding, production engineering, food sciences and biotechnology
- Lublin University of Technology (Politechnika Lubelska), Nadbystrzycka St. 38d (on the bank of Bystrzyca River, bus 39 from Main Bus Station), ☎ +4881 53 84 719 (email@example.com), . faculties: civil and sanitary engineering, electrical engineering and computer science, environmental engineering, management and fundamentals of technology, mechanical engineering
The Old Town district offers plenty of small shops with souvenirs. Many shops with clothes, shoes, souvenirs are situated in city center on Krakowskie Przedmieście St. There are also Main Post Office, local divisions of biggest Polish and global banks. There is also trade city center on Tomasza Zana St. Near E. Leclerc shopping mall you can find
- Galeria Olimp, Spółdzielczości Pracy Ave. 34, buses form city center - 17, 18, 31; over 130 shops with clothes and electronic equipment, also restaurants and bars
- Plaza Center, Lipowa St. 13, city center, over 100 shops with clothes, books, music, toys, also: club, cinema, restaurants and bars
- Galeria Centrum, Krakowskie Przedmieście 40 (city center), ☎ +4881 532 22 61 ext.125, . Mondays-Saturdays 9:30am-9pm, Sundays 10:30am-4pm. clothes
- Centrum Handlowe im. Tomasza Zana (Tomasz Zan Shopping Mall), Zana 19 (buses from city center - 9, 11, 14, 57). Mondays-Saturdays 9am-8pm, Sundays 10am-9pm. market E.Leclerc, shops with clothes, books, music, toys, also restaurants and bars; near MediaMarkt with electronic equipment
- Galeria Orkana, Orkana 16 (buses from city center - 10, 57), (firstname.lastname@example.org), . clothes, perfumes, restaurants and bars
- OLD PUB Bar & Restaurant, 8 Grodzka St..
- Ulice Miasta, Łokietka Sq. 3 (Right next to Krakow Gate), ☎ +4881 534 05 92, . 10 - 23, Fr-Sat 10-01. A nice restaurant with Polish cuisine and great ambience, in the cellar of the Krakow Gate. 30 -40zł per main course.
For drinking, head to the Old Town and its vicinity. That's where the most popular pubs are located. Even there, prices are low because of a large student clientèle.
- Pub Legenda, 1 Grodzka Str.. Rock Pub Legenda, local beer Perla, pln 4,00 for a pint!
- Bramma Cafe  - Accommodation in the historic center of Lublin.
- Guest House Wytchnienie  - Accommodation in Lublin.
- Hotel Waksman 
- Hotel Unia  or 
- Hotel Victoria 
- Hotel Europa 
- Hotel Huzar 
- Hotel Campanile 
- Hotel Bellis - cheap, but web site only in Polish 
- Hotel Lwow 
- Hotel Korona 
- PZM Motel 
- Hostel Lublin, ul. Lubartowska 60 (in the oldest district of Lublin, Czwartek), ☎ +48 81/ 747 44 07.
- Hotel Focus, al. Kraśnicka 80, ☎ +48 (0/81) 527 00 44 (email@example.com, fax: +48 (0/81) 527 00 46). 150 - 330 PLN.
- IBB Grand Hotel Lublinianka, ul. Krakowskie Przedmiescie 56, ☎ +48 (0/81) 44 66 100 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +48 (0/81) 44 66 200), . 260 - 710 PLN.
Tourist information in Lublin provides current information on the sightseeing, tourist, cultural and recreational attractiveness of Lublin and the Lubelski Region. Contact with Tourist Information Center: email@example.com or +4881 532 44 12. See also the web page: . There are three offices in the city center:
- Old Town: Jezuicka St. 1/3, near Krakowska Gate, 10 minutes from Bus Station and 30 minutes (by bus: 1 ) from Railway Station; 9am-6pm, Saturdays: 10am-4pm, Sundays: 10am-3pm (Oct-Apr: 9am-5pm, Saturdays: 10am-3pm)
- Old Town: Rynek 8 (Old Town Square), 8 minutes from Bus Station and 30 minutes (by bus: 1 ) from Railway Station;
- City Center: Krakowskie Przedmieście, main street of the city, near KFC restaurant, 30 minutes (by trolleybus: 150 ) from Railway Station or 30 minutes (by bus: 10 , 18 , 57 ) from Bus Station.
Access to Internet by Wi-Fi:
- City Hall - Łokietka Square. Free.
- Era Mobile - Krakowskie Przedmieście St.
- Europa Hotel - Krakowskie Przedmieście St. Free.
- Galeria Olimp Shopping Center - Spółdzielczości Pracy Ave.
- Galeria Orkana Shopping Center - Orkana St. Free.
- IBM - Żagiel Shopping Center - 1 Maja St.
- Lublin University of Technology - Nadbystrzycka St. and Wapienna St.
- McDondald's Restaurant - Krakowskie Przedmieście St.
- Mercure Unia Hotel
- Motel Na Rogatce - Sielankowa St., Sławinek. Free.
- Na Strychu Pub - Głeboka St. Free.
- Old Town Square - Free.
- Orange Mobile - Krakowskie Przedmieście St.
- Pizza Hut / KFC - Racławickie Ave.
- Plac Litewski - Litewski Square, city center. Free.
- Plac Marii Curie-Skłodowskiej - Maria Curie-Skłodowska Square - central place of Maria Curie-Skłodowska University. Free.
- Riley Snooker Club - Zygmuntowskie Ave. Free.
- Saski Park and Leszczyńskiego St. Free.
- Stolarnia Club - Stefczyka St., Bursaki. Free.
- Victoria Hotel
- Zemborzycki Lake - Free.
Help for foreigners
- Consulate General of the Ukraine in Lublin (Konsulat Generalny Ukrainy w Lublinie), Kunickiego St. 24, phone: (+4881) 531-88-89, (+4881) 531-88-01, fax (+4881) 531-88-88, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- British Consulate in Lublin serviced by the Honorary Consul Jan Danilczuk (Konsulat Wielkiej Brytanii w Lublinie obsługiwany przez Konsula Honorowego, Jana Danilczuka), Beskidzka St. 9, phone: (+4881) 742-01-01, fax (+4881) 742-91-30, e-mail: email@example.com
- Honorary Consul of Brazil in Lublin, prof. Barbara Hlibowicka-Węglarz (Konsul Honorowy Brazylii w Lublinie prof. Barbara Hlibowicka-Węglarz), Maria Curie-Sklodowska Sq. 4a, phone: (+4881) 537-26-29, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Honorary Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany in Lublin, prof. Andrzej Kidyba (Konsul Honorowy Republiki Federalnej Niemiec w Lublinie, prof. Andrzej Kidyba), Rynek 7, phone: (+4881) 743-65-43, fax (+4881) 743-73-26, e-mail: email@example.com