Los Patos (meaning "ducks") is a ranger station at the northern part of Corcovado National Park in Costa Rica. The trail from Los Patos to La Sirena is home to many birds.
- From the town of La Palma, it is a three hour walk to Los Patos and you must cross the Rincon River around thirty times.
- Taxis will take you this distance during the dry season.
- At Los Patos ranger station there is a house with a park ranger and an area for camping. Bring your own tent and food.
- La Sirena. From Los Patos it is an approximately seven or eight hour walk.
- Another trail from Los Patos cuts through the center of the park above the lagoon and will meet up with the trail from San Pedrillo to La Sirena. That trail is used very infrequently (a guide is suggested) and will take approximately fourteen hours.