Longmont is a city in Colorado.
- The nearest airport providing regular commercial service is Denver International (Fort Collins Loveland Airport is serviced by one airline, Allegiant, which operates a nonstop to Las Vegas only). Vance Brand Airport provides access to private aircraft, only.
There is no commuter rail service.
Regular bus service between Longmont and other Denver metropolitan cites is available through RTD-Denver. National bus service is available through Greyhound.
- Prospect New Town is a new-urbanism village in south Longmont. It brings back the old ideas of community, walkability, mixed use, and originality that pre-war neighborhoods had, and suburbs of the modern times did not have. Prospect has cute little cafes among beautiful modern condos and nice quaint parks!
- Fox Hill Golf Course
- Twin Peaks Golf Course
- Sunset Park Golf Course
- Pumphouse Brewery, 540 Main St, (303) 702-0881. Typical brewery food and beers. Fun spot for families or couples.
- SpringHill Suites Boulder Longmont, 1470 Dry Creek Drive, ☎ 303-682-2894, . Views of the Rocky Mountains.
- Courtyard Boulder Longmont, .
- Residence Inn Boulder Longmont, .