Lititz is a town in the Susquehanna Valley of Pennsylvania.
You will have to personally drive yourself around Lititz and many of its attractions and neighbors. There is public transportation that runs throughout Lancaster County; however, figuring out the system may be difficult for visitors. Also, the Pennsylvania Dutch
Convention & Visitors Bureau  offers many tours that you should check out.
- Wilbur Chocolate Factory
- Sturgis Pretzel House
- Lititz Springs Park
- Moravian Church Square
- Linden Hall School
- Archaeologie, 26 E. Main St- Side, Lititz, PA. W-S 10-5. edit
- Walk around the welcoming town of Lititz for food, shops, museums, and historic sites
- Travel into Lancaster city for additional attractions
- A new movie theater is only a few minutes away, Penn Cinema .
- Wilbur Buds from Wilbur Chocolate Factory
- Pretzels from Sturgis Pretzel House
- Arts and crafts from the downtown shops
- Homemade ice cream and/or Italian ice from Greco's
- Park City Mall, .
- Rockvale Square Outlets, .
- Tanger Outlets, .
- Cafe Chocolate
- Chimney Corner Restaurant
- Family Cupboard Restaurant and Buffet
- General Sutter Inn
- Glassmyer's Restaurant
- Oregon Dairy Country Restaurant
- The Pantry
- Rosie's Lunch Wagon (on Saturday's)
- Lititz House Bed and Breakfast, .
- The Alden House Bed and Breakfast, .
- Forgotten Seasons Bed and Breakfast, 
- General Sutter Inn, .
- Lancaster Country Inn, .
- Warwick Inn and Suites, .
- Swiss Woods Bed & Breakfast Inn, 500 Blantz Road, ☎ (800) 594-8018, . Bed and Breakfast located in the heart of Lititz, steps to wonderful shopping, excellent restaurants, theater, vineyards, museums, farmers markets, and the magic of Pennsylvania Dutch country. Plush robes, 300 plus thread count sheets, down comforters and Swiss Chocolate on your bedside table. $140 - $225. edit