|This travel topic is an outline and should either be merged into an appropriate parent topic or else developed further. It has a template, but there is not enough information present for it to be of real use. It was last edited on 2012-09-11 and will be merged or deleted if not modified for one year. Please plunge forward and rescue it!
This article is a travel topic
Literary travel is a form of tourism centered on great works of literature, literary movements, the literature surrounding cultural and political movements, etc.
Examples include tours of:
- Savannah themed on Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil
- The “Da Vinci Code” themed tours of Paris
- To Hell and Back with Dante: The Flowering of the Late Middle Ages in Italy
- In Search of King Arthur in Cornwall England
- A themed tour of Moscow around Bulgakov's 'Master and Margarita'
- Stieg Larsson's Millennium series in Stockholm