Linköping is Swedens fifth biggest city. It lies in the northern part of the Götaland region of that country, and has 135 thousand citizens.
- Skavsta Airport - Used by RyanAir. Lies 100km nouth of Linköping. A shuttle bus (90 mins) overland link between central Linköping and Skavsta airport. Departs from the Resecentrum.
- Linköping Airport - Flights almost only to Stockholm, Trollhättan, Göteborg, and Copenhagen.
The Linköping train station (Resecentrum) lies just ten minutes walk from the center of the town.
- 200km south of Stockholm on the E4. Very good road (2h drive).
- 450km north of Malmö/Copenhagen on the E4. Very good road (5h drive).
Taxis are on the expensive side. The meter is used to control the cost but always make sure that this is set when commencing a journey.
- The Cathedral. From the 13th century. 
- The castle. From the 13th century.
- Gamla Linköping. Valla fritidsområde. Old style town.
- When in Gamla Linköping, visit Kanevad woodshop art.