Les Deux Alpes  is a ski resort town in Isère (France).
The nearest major airport is the international airport in Grenoble, located about 1h30 away by car and serviced by a number of no-frills and charter carriers. The larger International airport of Lyon St Exupéry is a little further 2 hrs away.
The European high-speed train, the TGV, can also take you from most major cities in Europe to its terminal in Lyon or Grenoble.
There are regular shuttle buses from Lyon St Exupéry airport.
- Le Break, 73 Avenue de la Muzelle (Across from the ecole du ski and main place), ☎ 04 76 79 87 30. Great home-made pizzas with proper dough. Also has a stand outside which does good crepes and gaufres.
- Smithy's Tavern, 7 rue de Cairou, ☎ +33 (0/476) 113 776 (email@example.com), . Closes at 2AM. Fun bar with crazy, fun loving bartenders, who are mostly Brits. The bar closes down for a period beginning in late April when the tourists stop coming, but opens up again in the summer. Beer starts at €5.
- Catered Chalet Les Deux Alpes  Ecrins Lodge is an idyllic catered chalet in Les Deux Alpes providing accommodation for up to 8 people
- Peak Retreats (Les Deux Alpes Accommodation Specialist), ☎ 0044 2392 839 310, . A range of self-catering chalets, apartments and hotels in Les Deux Alpes. Accommodation sleeping 2-10, lift passes, ski school, equipment hire can be arranged. Bookable from the UK.
- ChaletGEM Ski Chalets (Ski chalets in Les Deux Alpes), . Ski Chalet Directory, a selection of independently owned and managed ski chalets located in Les Deux Alpes