Lebanon  is a city in Southwest Ohio.
From Interstate 75 take exit 29, then drive eastward on OH-63, then follow US-42 into Lebanon. Alternatively, if you're taking I-71 get off at exit 28, follow OH-48 north for about 3.4 miles, take the OH-123 exit ramp and drive westward into Lebanon.
- Warren County Historical Society Museum . 105 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-1817 Acclaimed as one of the nation's top county museums. The museum preserves the largest display of Shaker artifacts in the country. Paleontology and archeology exhibits are also featured, as well as the popular Village Green Exhibit where antiques are displayed in re-created store fronts for unique viewing. Don't forget about The Rocking Horse, the museum gift shop which features candles, pewter, herbs, Shaker reproductions, and much more.
- Lebanon Theatre Company . 120 E. South Street, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 228-0932 Professional local shows offer an "off the beaten path" theater experience with a visit to the LTC, which was voted one of Ohio's "Local Secrets, Big Finds" by Travelocity members.
- Lebanon Symphony Orchestra and Chorus . (513) 228-0346 From The Beatles to Beethoven, the LSOC has been providing Warren County with standing ovation perormances for over 16 years.
- Historic Lebanon Horse-Drawn Carriage Parade & Christmas Festival (513) 932-1100 Historic buildings are the perfect backdrop for this popular and growing event. Lebanon's Christmas parade has even been featured on Martha Stewart's television show. More than 100 horse-drawn antique carriages parade through the streets pulled by Clydesdales, miniature horses, and many other horse breeds.
- Lebanon Mason Monroe Railroad . 198 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 933-8022 Take a nostalgic train ride through the scenic Warren County countryside. Experience unique family fun with themed rides such as the Easter Bunny Express, North Pole Express, and rides with favorite children's characters including Thomas the Tank Engine an Clifford the Big Red Dog.
- Shaker Run Golf Club . 4361 Greentree Road, Lebanon, OH 45036 (800) 721-0007 Ranked one of the top 100 public courses in the country by Golf Digest. An Arthur Hills design, Shaker Run features Bentgrass tees, fairways, and greens. Its breathtaking views are unmatched in the area. Come play a course that hosted the U.S. Amateur Public Links Championship in 2005.
- Lebanon Raceway . 665 N. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-4936 Run, Baby, Run! Enjoy thrilling action with harness and simulcast horse racing.
- Gentle Breeze Hot Air Balloon Company . (513) 932-9007 Get a bird's eye view of the world below on a breathtaking hot air balloon ride (weather sensitive).
- Fella Bella Shoppe . 28 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-9936 In business for over 60 years, Fella Bella Shoppe is a specialty store for infants and children. They offer girls clothing from size preemie to 16 and boys from preemie to 7. They also carry a wide variety of quality gifts – treasures for a lifetime.
- Golden Turtle Chocolate Factory . 120 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 345-1994 Premium choclatier in downtown Lebanon featuring almond toffee, Texas Tortoise, cream-filled chocolates, and other assorted chocolate offerings. Check out their website for store hours and a complete online catalog.
- Aretz Designs . 40 W. Mulberry, Lebanon, OH 45036 (800) 860-3661
- Bead Circus . 15 Cincinnati Avenue, Ste. #5, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-3084
- Beneath the Tree 9 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 934-5555
- Cabins to Castles . 107 E. Mulberry Street, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-8797
- Exotic Arts and Antiques . 34 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-1317
- Liberty Western . 727 Cincinnati Avenue, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 933-0900
- Marvin's Organic Gardens . 3989 U.S. Rt. 42, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 398-5753
- The Open Hearth . 27 N. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-5599
- The Golden Lamb Inn & Restaurant . 27 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-5065 The Golden Lamb is recognized as being the oldest hotel in the state of Ohio. Its signature culinary offering is of course its Leg of Lamb with Mint Jelly. Try its many other diverse selections ranging from Indiana Duckling to Tuscan Meatloaf. The Golden Lamb does offer a variety of food which differs between its alternating menus throughout the week. You can also enjoy your meal family style for traditional style.
- Village Ice Cream Parlor & Restaurant . 22 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-6918 Historic old-fashioned ice cream parlor and soda fountain. Share in the history by visiting the shop's hall-of-fame. Two movies, Harper Valley PTA (1977) and Milk Money (1993), shot scenes inside Village. Food offerings include everything from healthy soups and salads to decadent hot fudge sundaes.
- The Breakfast Club Cafe . 102 N. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-0210 The Breakfast Club Cafe is in the heart of downtown Lebanon. The Breakfast Club's staples are its freshly roasted coffees, made-to-order foods, and uncompromising service. Try breakfast favorites like Buttermilk Pancakes and the Viva Mexican omlette or enjoy lunch with a Half-Pound Burger or Baguette Sandwich. Hours are Monday-Sunday, 7:00am to 3:00pm.
- Full Cup Cafe, 731 Columbus Avenue Lebanon, OH 45036 513-932-5534.
- The Houston Inn . 4026 U.S. 42, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 398-7377 Serving top quality food and spirits for nearly 40 years. The Houston Inn has two house specials worthy of tyring--it's famous Deep-Fried Frog Legs and its African Lobster Tail.
- Cool Bean Coffee Co. . 760 Columbus Avenue, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 470-1092
- Big D's 12 W. Mulberry Street, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-9939
- Gourmet on Broadway 30 N. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 933-8377
- The Village Wine Cellars 48 E. Mulberry Street, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-5355
- Best Cafe Sports Pub 17 E. Mulberry Street, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 228-2300
- Copperfield's Coffee Cafe 3 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 933-0392
- The Pub 915 N. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-4104
- Golden Lamb Inn . 27 S. Broadway, Lebanon, OH 45036 (513) 932-5065 Overnight accommodations at The Golden Lamb Inn all have antique furnishings, private bath, television, air conditioning and telephone and are named after a famous guest of the Inn. Stay at this local landmark and share in its history of famous visitors including Charles Dickens and 12 U.S. Presidents.
- Countryside Inn . 3802 Dry Run Road, South Lebanon, OH 45065 (513) 494-1001 A family owned and operated property, Countryside Inn is conveniently located to Kings Island, The Beach Water park, famous antique shopping areas and 25 minutes from the Cincinnati Zoo, Reds baseball, and other places of interest.
- Shaker Inn . 600 Cincinnati Avenue, Lebanon, OH 45036 (800) 752-6151 A cozy, informal setting, Shaker Inn is located just outside historic Lebanon, Ohio. Close to Main Street, you have easy access to annual events, antique shops, restaurants and terrific area attractions. Every room is air conditioned with a refridgerator and cable television. During the summer months, enjoy their sparkling pool. Call about their discount tickets to Kings Island.
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!