Lawton is in the Great Plains Country region of southwest Oklahoma.
- Lawton Area Transit System (LATS)
- Comanche National Museum & Cultural Center, 701 NW Ferris Ave, ☎ (580) 353-0404, . Mon-Fri 8am-5pm, Sat 10am-2pm. Exhibits on Comanche culture. Free..
- Mattie Beal Home, 1006 SW 5th St, ☎ (580) 678 3156, . Thu-Sun 12pm-3pm. Interesting historic home completed in 1910. Adults $4, children $2.
- Museum of the Great Plains, 601 NW Ferris Ave, ☎ (580) 250-0151, . Features a number of unique exhibits on Great Plains history including a number of original or reconstructed pioneer buildings and a restored Frisco steam locomotive.
- Comanche Nation Games, 402 South East Interstate Drive, +1 (580) 354-2000, .
- Fort Sill Apache Casino
- Central Mall, 200 SW C Ave # 98, (580) 248-1742, .
- Anna's German Quick Stop, 403 SW Sheridan Rd., +1 580 353-3928. Real German food.
- Sams's Bar-B-Q, 402 SW Sheridan Rd., +1 580 354-0606.
- Ted's Grill, 810 SW D Ave., +1 580 355-1765.
- Hot Wok Chinese Restaurant, 1303 SW Lee Blvd, +1 580 355-7888.
- Mike's Sports Grill
- El Chico's
- Los Tres Amigos
- Scooter's Country Club
- The Spot
- Best Western
- Motel 6
- Quality Inn
- Ramada Inn
- Spring Hill Inn & Suites
- Super 9
- Wichita Mountains National Wildlife Refuge, (Take Route 62 west of town about 6 miles, take a right on Scenic Highway 115 in Cache and drive for about 3 miles), . This park provides a natural mixed-grass prairie habitat for bison, elk, deer, and longhorn cattle, as well as a wide range of smaller animal, bird, and plant species.