Larvik is a city in Vestfold.
- Hirtshals Colorline operates a super fast type ferry on the line, which does the crossing in 3 hours 45 minutes. Tickets for an adult goes for 180 DKK and up, while the price for a car with max 5 passengers are starts at 720 DKK. As of October 21st 2008, departure times from Larvik was 8.00 and 17.30.
The Norwegian state railways (NSB) has departures for Oslo once every hour throughout the day, journey time for Oslo is 2 hours 6 minutes on most departures. There is also two daily trains to Stavanger, the western terminus of the southern railway line.
- Bøkeskogen. Norways largest oak forrest.
- Culture House 'Bølgen' (means the wave in English), .
- Becks Brasserie & Bar (Becks Brasserie & Bar), . One of the best eating and drinking locations in town.
- Farris Bad (Farris Bad), .
- Oddane Sand camping (Oddane Sand camping), . The sunny place to be!