Lakewood is a city next to Cleveland, in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.
- Malley's Chocolates 14822 Madison Ave. Some of the best chocolate in the world. Store features an old timey soda fountain with a multitude of ice cream treat options. Widely known for their fresh hot fudge.
- Marc's Deep Discount Stores 14681 Detroit Ave. Seriously? That's the full name if the store? My God. Anyway, it's always busy, with tiny aisles, and cheap wares. Fox News is constantly on as well
- The Mission Boutique 14625 Madison St. Sexy goth/punk clothing store
- Nature's Bin 18120 Sloane Ave. Local, organic grocery store
- Rozi's Wine House 14900 Detroit Ave. Family owned store with an incredibly wide selection of wine, beer, gourmet food, cheese, and gifts
- Aladdin's Eatery 14536 Detroit Ave. Delicious Lebanese food and home of the chain's national headquarters.
- Borderline Cafe 18510 Detroit Ave. Tiny tex-mex stlye breakfast nook. Almost always packed and closes at 2PM
- Dianna's Deli & Restaurant 1332 W. 117th St. 24-hour, home-style diner, with a very colorful (sometimes not for the best) wait staff
- Elmwood Home Bakery 15204 Madison Ave. Delicious cakes, breaks, and baked goods. As featured in the movie, American Splendor
- Melt Bar and Grilled 14718 Detroit Ave. Incredibly long waits only matched by the amazing food. CHEESE!!!
- Pacers 14600 Detroit Ave. Delicious ribs, wings, and Shirley Temples. Also a full bar. Tons of flat screens for sporting events
- Szechwan Garden 13800 Detroit Ave. Yummy Chinese foods.