Løkken is a city in North Jutland.
- Løkken Minitown (Løkken Miniby), Vendelbogade 2, ☎ +45 9899 1650. Th 8AM-noon. Workshop making miniature houses based on local buildings from around 1900. edit
- Old town, Ndr Strandvej. Here you can see the old fishermen's houses. edit
- Market Square. This is a children's playground. edit
- Den Blå Elefant (lit. The Blue Elephant), Vrenstedvej 469, Vrensted, ☎ +45 9888 9812 (email@example.com, fax: 20764144), . noon-5PM, may be closed some days so call in advance. Glass art work shop, gallery and shop. They also exibit paintings. Entrance free, glass making course including material 150-200 Kr. edit
- Action House, Industrivej 1 (5 km southeast of town, bus 720 from Løkken School, ask the driver where to get off), ☎ +45 9967 6710 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +45 9899 0199), . 10AM-midnight. Multi action centre with several different activities as well as bar, restaurant and nightclub. Gokart 120 Kr for ten minutes, bowling 140 Kr for one hour, lasergame 65 Kr for 20 minutes, paintball 200 Kr, children's playground 40 Kr. edit