Killington is a town in Vermont. It is home to Killington Ski Resort.
- Killington Resort, 4763 Killington Road, Phone: +1 800-621-MTNS, .
There is lodging of all types on and off mountain. "Ski in Ski out" lodging means just that -- it enables you to generally, but not always, leave your parking worries behind. Many condo and vacation rentals that are in developments offer shuttle buses to the lifts.
- North Star Lodge ., 78 Weathervane Drive, 1.888.828.6745, This cozy lodge features sweeping views and access to all that Killington has to offer; skiing, golfing, hiking, and much more.
- Econo Lodge, .
- Killington Vacation Rentals by Owner, . Over 120 condos, townhomes and private vacation rentals.
- The Inn of the Six Mountains, 2617 Killington Road, Killington, VT 05751, ☎ 1-800-228-4676, . checkin: 16:00; checkout: 12:00.
- Hillside Inn Killington Hillside Inn Killington (firstname.lastname@example.org), 375 Killington Road, ☎ 802-315-0039, . This Magnuson Hotels affiliate is located near Killington Ski Area, Killington Golf Course, Kent Pond, Coolidge State Park, Vermont State Fairgrounds, Spartan Arena, Dartmouth College, Bromley Mountain Ski Resort and the Norman Rockwell Museum.