Kew is a suburban area in the south west of London.
Heathrow airport is 10 miles away by road.
- Kew Bridge is served by National Rail trains out of Waterloo station.
- Kew Gardens (also a tube station) station is served by Overground trains on a line that wanders around London without ever reaching the center, known as the North London Line or Silverlink.
The 65 bus runs the length of the Kew Road, and the 391 runs up Sandycombe and A316 roads. Yet an active person could walk the length of Kew (from A316 to Kew Bridge) in half an hour.
- Kew Gardens, UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Victorian architecture.
- Cycle, jog and walk along the river path.
- Tennis, by Kew Bridge
- The Railway, Kew Gardens Station Station Parade, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 3PZ, ☎ 0871 917 0007.
- The Kew Gardens Hotel, 292-294 Sandycombe Road , Kew, London, England, TW9 3NG.
The rest of London awaits, the green of Surrey is also an option.