Kent  is a college town in Northeast, Ohio.
Go2Go  offers affordable taxi service starting at $2 per person.
- KSU Fashion Museum, KSU campus, Rockwell Hall (Corner of East Main Street (Route 59) and South Lincoln Streets), ☎ +1- 330-672-3450 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +1-330-672-3218), .
- Kent State University, ☎ +1-330-672-2444 (fax: +1-330-672-2499), . Kent State University is a dynamic, intellectual community with more than 184,000 alumni worldwide and with many proud traditions. Chief among these is a commitment to excellence in teaching and learning that fosters the success of all students - traditional-age students, working adults and lifelong learners of all kinds. In addition, Kent State is building on its strong foundation of path-breaking research - research with the potential to solve problems and spark economic development. The university has earned national attention for faculty, staff and student innovations in learning technologies, liquid-crystal materials, biomedicine and many other 21st-century fields. Both workers needing to upgrade job skills and businesses hunting for a partner that can enhance their organization's knowledge base, operations and global reach seek out Kent State. With outstanding academic programs and faculty on the leading edge of their fields, undergraduate and graduate students from around the globe turn to Kent State for a world-class education. In doing so, they make Kent State a truly multicultural community and a microcosm of global society. Most important, they enrich the lives of area students and the entire region.
- Mike's Place, 1700 S Water St (corner of SR 43 & SR 261), ☎ ''+1'' 330-673-6501 (email@example.com), . M-Th 6AM-11PM, F-Sa 6AM-12AM, Su 7AM-10PM. Mike's place has a huge menu, and all items have an unusual name (Ms. McNaster's Disaster, The Nunsiatta Devita, etc.). The atmosphere is similar to Dick's Last Resort's. Dinners $6-15, Sandwiches $5-10.
- Euro Gyro serves pizza, wings, gyros, and sandwiches. They also have bar and drink specials. A large 1 topping pizza is $5 on Wednesay. Open late.
- Ray's, is a bar and restaurant that is popular with college students and locals. There are many burgers and sandwiches on the menu. There are many specials on food and drinks. Many beers to choose from.
- Wild Goats Cafe, 319 West Main Street Kent, OH, ☎ (330) 677-2326. Really good place for breakfast or lunch. They have great coffee, and food that is fresh and not "brought in". Try the corned beef hash. A nice alternative to the endless chain restaurants in Portage County.
- Viking Vineyards & Winery, 268 Old Forge Road, ☎ +1-330-678-2080, .
- Taco Tantos, 123 Franklin Ave. Kent, Ohio, ☎ 330-677-0223. Hours: Mon. - Wed. 11:00 a.m. - 10 p.m. Thurs. - Sat. 11:00 to 12:00 midnight Closed Sundays. Made from scratch delicious Mexican style foods. Cheap huge tacos, burritos, tostados , taco salads , pizzaritos , chips and salsa. Can call ahead for pick up or place order in the store. One can place an outdoor by phone and can pick up their order from the outside carryout window at the nextdoor Zephyr Bar. If you want a beer with your food then you have to go to Zephyrs. The website is a little outdated and food is a little more expensive but totally worth it. When I went to KSU this place was my friends and my favorite place. Nice cozy place. Student Style.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites, 1215 Sanctuary View Drive, ☎ ''+1'' 330-673-9200, .
- University Inn, 540 South Water Street, ☎ ''+1'' 330-678-0123 (fax: ''+1'' 330-678-7356), . $62+/night.