Kemer is a city in Antalya Province, Turkey.
Kemer is a coastal city with some beaches, as well as mountains (up to the elevation of 2200m) close by. Surrounded by large resort hotels on northern and southern sides, this city is a much preferred destination for Russians on package holidays and one of the few places in Turkey with a welcome sign in Russian (in addition to the usual Turkish, English, German, etc).
- Antalya airport is about 42 km to the north-east. 1 hour by car. No airport shuttle service to Kemer, but it is said that a 3 hour bus ride is possible.
- http://kemervipkoop.com/index_en.html (tel: 0 242 814 38 28 / email@example.com) operates a 24/7 VIP pickup service. 100-110 TL one way between airport and Kemer.
- Yellow taxis has a set price of 135 lira to/from the airport.
- Scandinavian charter operator Tyrkiareiser run coaches between Kemer and the airport when they have flights arriving/departing. Quoted at 150 Norwegian Kroner NOK for 1 person, (about 32 TL) or 200 NOK including pickup in Arslanbucak. Tyrkiareiser Kemer office phone: +90 242 814 6610
- The wide highway D400 with seperated lanes per each direction, which passes by the town, connects it with north (Antalya) and south.
- Bus service (dolmus) as usual. 1 TL. Route up to Arslanbucak and all the way down to the beach.
- Yellow Taxis are common. The ~3km distance between Arslanbucak and downtown Kemer is 13-16 TL.
- Some of the restaurants and beaches offers to pick you up, and return you home, for free.
- Sea to Sky/Olympos Teleferik (colloquially known as 'Tahtalı Teleferiği' in Turkish), Yeni Mah. Atatürk Bulvarı 2/1, Kemer (their office in downtown) (access to lower station is from a 7-km surface road that branches off from the main highway between the towns of Çamyuva and Tekirova, 8 km south of Kemer; shuttles are also available), ☎ +90 242 814-30-47 (firstname.lastname@example.org, fax: +90 242 814-44-91), . Every half an hour between 9AM-7PM daily in high season/10AM-5PM daily in low season. Cable car connecting to the 2,365 mt summit of Mt Tahtalı. A trip takes 10 minutes. 40 TL/€30.
- Kardelen, Aslanbucak. Excellent food. 20-25 TL for a main course. (36.59530499560991,30.531105467084483)
- Merhaba Garden. Great steaks. ~20TL. Pickup service at tel +90 242 814 5594 or +90 535 554 3661
Dial +90 242 xxx xxxx or 0 242 xxx xxxx to call local phone numbers.