Kavali is a city in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh in India.
A large number of train services are available from Hyderabad, Chennai, Tirupathi and Vijayawada
Buses from all major cities and all towns are available.
Book Bus Tickets Online to reach Kavali by bus from different cities.
- Bay of Bengal 5 km.
- Summer Storage Tank, Jammalapalem
- Kalugolamma Temple, near manasa theater.
- Siva Temple, near Thummala penta bus stop.
- Sai baba Temple, Ramamurthy Nagar.
- Asta Lakshmi Temple, Thufan nagar
- Sri Lakshmi Narasimha swami Temple, Kavali cheruvu*
- Visit Ramayapatnam Beach.
- Jawahar Bharathi Junir College
- Jawahar Bharathi Degree College
- Sri Venkateswara University Post Graduate centre
- Noble College of Computer Sciences MCA, MBA.
- Kavali is known for good clothing, whole sale as well as retail market.
- Kandukuri Garments & Readymade show room, Near Devi theater.
- First of all, Kavali is very famous for "Bonda", people in the town will prefer to have Bonda as breakfast with onion chutney.
- Venka Reddy Biryani Centre, Main Road,Kavali.
- Tulasi Hot Foods, Trunk road.
- BPS Ice cream shop, Opp Post Office.
- Singh Sweet stall, Opp Railway road.
- Namaskar Hotel, near Ongole Bus stand.
- Ramakrishna Hotel, Main Road.
- Manasa Theatre Canteen, Cinema Hall Road. You will get Quality Tea and snacks like Hot Bonda,Vada,Special Samosa etc.
- kwality Sweets, Opp Head Post Office. A place where we find delicious Sweets.
- Suganda soda it is special here--available in all shops.
- Pradeep Cooldrinks, (near Saimahal Theatre), ☎ 9491241348. Nice and tasty cool drinks are available here.
- Namaskar International A/C
- J.K Paradise A/C
- Kaavya Lodge A/C
- Surya Lodge A/C
- Dwaraka Lodge A/C
- M.S Guest House A/C
and many small lodges