Kalmar  is a city in the Småland province of the Götaland region of south-east Sweden. It is one of the oldest Swedish cities.
You can go here by train from Malmö, for instance.
You can walk to all interesting locations.
- Kalmar Castle (Kalmar Slott) 
- Kalmar County Museum (Kalmar läns museum) 
- Thai Silk Palace, Fiskaregatan 8
- Kama Sushi, Västra Sjögatan 13
- Calmar Stadshotell , Stortorget 14 - classy and centrally located
- Café Dream  (Västra Sjögatan 17) is an Internet cafe. 30 SEK for 30 minutes.
- Take the Ölandsbron bridge over to the Öland island.