Jutland (Danish: Jylland) is in Denmark.
- Ribe Denmarks oldest city, with pretty medieval buildings and cobblestoned streets.
- Billund Home of the original Legoland park, and a major airport.
- Jelling Massive carved runestones from the 10th century is a world heritage site.
- Ebeltoft Old charming city center, the worlds biggest intact wooden ship, and beatiful nature.
- Læsø Off the beaten path island in Kattegat with unique architecture and atmosphere.
- Blokhus The beatiful wide sandy beach is one of the west coast's largest tourist draws.