Jurata  is village and a resort on Baltic Sea in Pomorskie Voivodship in Poland.
The resort is quite small and has a very specific pine forest character. You can easily walk across the whole village on foot or rent a bicycle. Prior to 1928 it was a fishing village. Jurata is also the name of a Slavic pagan godess of the Baltic Sea. The village was named after her.
- Pommeranian metropol Gdansk with a beautiful old town and the biggest gothic brick church worldwide
- sea resort Sopot with the longest European mole
- sea resort and port Gdynia with the biggest Baltic port
- sea resort Puck
- medieval town of Elblag
- sea resort and medieval town of Frombork with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- sea resort Kadyny with one of the best European studs
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistuale Peninsula: