This article is a travel topic
This is a calendar of events and festivals in the month of June.
- 16 June 2007 Escape into the Park , Singleton Park, Swansea, UK. An annual pop and dance extravaganza. Capacity 25,000. Mid-day to midnight. £34:50.
- 19 June 2007 Dragon Boat Festival, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Mid-June: Tiszavirágzás, the natural spectacle of emerging mayflies, happens on the Tisza River
- 2nd: festival to mark the founding of the Republic (Italian: Festa della Repubblica) in Italy
- Mid June: Comrades Marathon,, Durban to Pietermaritzburg (or downhill the other way round on odd numbered years)
- 16th: Youth day (Public holiday)
- Late June: National Arts Festival, +27 (0)46 603-1103, (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) , Grahamstown
- Late June: Midsummer Solstice (Swedish: Midsommar) celebrations held in Stockholm
- Mid June: Isle of Wight Festival,  on the Isle of Wight
- Late June - early July: Wimbledon Tennis Championships  in London
- Late June: Midsummer Solstice Neo-pagans and druids gather at the ancient site of Stonehenge
- Late June: Glastonbury Festival, [ a huge weekend music festival in Glastonbury
- Late June: Royal Highland Show,  in Edinburgh
- Trooping the Colour, in London
- Escape into the Park , Swansea - one of Europe's largest urban dance and rock festivals.