This article is a travel topic
- 16 June 2007 Escape into the Park , Singleton Park, Swansea, UK. An annual pop and dance extravaganza. Capacity 25,000. Mid-day to midnight. £34:50.
- 19 June 2007 Dragon Boat Festival, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- 2nd: festival to mark the founding of the Republic (Italian: Festa della Repubblica) in Italy
- Mid-June: Tiszavirágzás, the natural spectacle of emerging mayflies, happens on the Tisza River
- Late June: Midsummer Solstice (Swedish: Midsommar) celebrations held in Stockholm
- Late June - early July: Wimbledon Tennis Championships  in London
- Late June: Midsummer Solstice Neo-pagans and druids gather at the ancient site of Stonehenge
- Late June: Glastonbury Festival, a huge weekend music festival in Glastonbury
- Trooping the Colour, in London
- Escape into the Park , Swansea - one of Europe's largest urban dance and rock festivals.