Jamestown is a city in Chautauqua County, in New York's Southern Tier.
- Chautauqua County/Jamestown Airport (IATA: JHW), (ICAO: KJHW). Served by US Airways, , Colgan Air , and Jamestown Aviation .
You will need a car as public transportaion is very very limited.
- The Lucy-Desi Museum, 212 Pine St., (716) 484-0800. Celebrates the lives and entertainment careers of Jamestown-native Lucille Ball and her co-star husband Desi Arnaz through interactive displays, personal belongings and video screenings.
- Roger Tory Peterson Institute of Natural History, 311 Curtis St., is a national center for nature education named for the award-winning naturalist and author of a popular series of natural history field guides. Featured are nature exhibits as well as wildlife art and photography. Trails and a butterfly garden are on the 27 wooded acres. Call (716) 665-2473 for more information.
311 Curtis St., Jamestown, NY 14701
- Johnny's Lunch, 966 Fairmount Ave., (716) 664-2881
- Holiday Inn, 150 West Fourth St., 716-664-3400,.
- Best Western, 200 W 3rd Street, Phone: 716-484-8400 (Fax: 7164848405), .
WikiPedia:Jamestown, New York