Jamaica is a village in Vermont. It is a great place to stay when going to Stratton ski resort. Jamaica is located at the bottom of the mountain, and has its own access road up the mountain.
- Stratton Mountain Resort, Phone: +1 802 297-2200, .
- Horses For Hire, South Road, Peru, VT (Call for directions), ☎ 802-297-1468, . Horse back with a mountain view. Beautiful, well behaved horses for all levels! Stable relocated to Peru, VT which is only 20 minutes away from Jamaica Village. Trail rides are year round (but weather dependent in the winter) and sleigh rides are offered in the winter. The sleigh is pulled through the woods by two beautiful Suffolk Punch draft horses, Jerry and Jessy (brothers) adorned with 100 handmade bells each. Sleigh rides are at Magic Mountain in Londonderry. Check out the website at www.horsesforhire.net. Reservations for trail and sleigh rides are recommended. Call Deb for directions and reservations! 802-297-1468
- Three Mountain Inn, 1-800-532-9399. A four diamond restaurant and the food is fantastic. A must try. Reservations are a good idea.
- Three Mountain Inn, Route 30, +1-800-532-9399 Email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org  Great place, fantastic food, and really warm hospitality. Possibly the best inn in the area. Fifteen-room bed and breakfast. $145-325.
- Jamaica State Park, . Camp out. It has a swimming hole located in the park and is wonderfully refreshing in the summer. You can also tube there if the weather permits it.