Isabela is a city on the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico, a protectorate of the United States of America.
You can fly directly from Newark via Continental Airlines, from Atlanta via Delta Connection, from New York via jetBlue Airways, and from Orlando via jetBlue Airways and Pan Am into Rafael Hernandez International Airport. Hotels have shuttles to and from the airport.
Isabela is service by Interstate PR-2. I-PR-2 to the East connects it with Quebradillas, Camuy, Hatillo, and eventually to San Juan via Arecibo. To the West with Aguadilla and from there, it connects it with Aguada and Añasco to the South. Other roads include State-Road 459 to San Antonio Village, State-Road 4466 to Bajuras and Jobos two great beach spots.
- Bewitched Well "Pozo Brujo" - Is a freshwater well.
- Cacique Rock "Monumento al Indio" - An art work honoring Puerto Rican taino heritage and Chief Cacique Mabodomaca.
- Guajataca Tunnel - Built in 1911 for sugarcane trains, this tunnel is located at the beautiful Guajataca Beach.
- Isabela City Hall "Alcaldia" - Built in 1922.
- Jacinto's Well "Pozo de Jacinto" - Water site of rough waves. The tale of Jacinto is that when you ask it for a cow the water would get extremely rough
- San Antonio de Padua Cathedral
- Aguadilla Bowling Center - Is an 18 computerized lanes bowling alley with a bar, a cafeteria, and game-room ubicated in off Interstate PR-2 at Plaza Victoria.
- Aguadilla Ice Skating Arena - The only ice skating facility in the Caribbean.
- Aguadilla Skating Park - Is a board skating facility located in Downtown Aguadilla.
- Caribbean Cinemas 6 - Aguadilla Mall
- Cristobal Colón Park - Family Park with kiosks, a boardwalk with a beautiful view of the city, playground, and a beach.
- Las Cascadas (The Waterfalls) Aquatic Park - Many water attractions. Among them the Crazy River, Wave Pool, and lots of slides.
- Pro Bowl Recreation Center - Is an 8 computerized lanes bowling alley with a cafeteria and game-room ubicated in Ramey Village.
- Punta Borinquen Golf Course - Is an 18 hole golf course, originally built for President Eisenhower.
- Ramey Skating Park - Is a board skating facility in Ramey Village (former Military Base)
Isabela is the commercial district of the region. It has four strategically located commercial center along Interstate PR-2.
There are also stores along the highway, in the downtown area, and along State-Road 107 including Plaza Borinquen.
- Amanda's Restaurant
- Chris Restaurant
- El Pomodoro Restaurant
- Faro Suites Bar & Grill
- Golden Crown
- Molina's Restaurant
- Rosa Linda Restaurant
- Tasca de Guillo
- The Garden Restaurant
- Tres Amigos
- Faro Inn Suites
- Hotel Cielomar
- Hotela Hacienda El Pedregal
- La Cima Hotel
- Parador El Faro
- Courtyard by Marriot Punta Borinquen Resort & Casino - Coming Soon!!!