Introdacqua is a town in the Italian Province of L'Aquila in the Abruzzo region.
The best way to get to Introdacqua is to take the train to Sulmona (the closest town with a station). From Sulmona take a 15 minuet cab ride into Intrdacqua.
- Sagra della porchetta e del prosciutto (Feast of Pork Sandwiches and Prosciutto)
- Be sure to go to Sulmona and purchase some confetti (Italian almond candy).
- La Trota (The Trout) - not just fish. Some seriously good food. Bring your appetite but not much $.
- Hotel La Trota - 16 nicely outfitted rooms (+39) 0864 47154
- B&B Antonella Via Crispi n° 4, 67030 (AQ) tel +(+39)086447150 c)3291935934 A family run bed and breakfast in center city.