Hudson is a city in Summit County.
- I-80, the Ohio Turnpike, runs through the middle of Hudson, with an exit at State Route 8.
- State Route 8 begins in Cleveland and ends at the Interstate 76 and 77 interchange in Akron. SR 8 is a freeway south of the Ohio Turnpike, with an exit at SR 303. SR 8 provides freeway access to Akron and Canton via Interstate 77.
- State Route 303, named Streetsboro Street, runs west-east through central Hudson. SR 303 does not connect to the Turnpike but has intersections with SR 8 west of Hudson and SR 14 east of town; the latter provides access toInterstate 480 and Cleveland. Truck SR 303 by-passes the central business district to the south.
- State Route 91, named Main Street in the north part of town and Darrow Road starting a few blocks south of SR 303. SR 91 separates Hudson into east and west sections and intersects Interstate 480 a few miles north of town.
- Both Akron Canton Regional Airport (CAK) and Cleveland Hopkins Regional Airport (CLE) are about thirty minutes from Hudson.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car, 4942-B Darrow Road, +1 (330) 342-0725
- METRO, Akron's public bus system, has several stops in Hudson. Call (330) 762-0341 for information.
- 6731 Industrial Parkway, (330) 650-2040. Free breakfast, WiFi, exercise room.
- 9172 Market Square Drive, Streetsboro. (330) 422-6446. Free breakfast and game room.
- Comfort Suites 2715 Creekside Drive, Twinsburg. Entirely suites, free breakfast, WiFi and exercise room.
- Econo Lodge, 9789 State Route 14, Streetsboro. (330) 626-5511. Free breakfast and WiFi.
- Hudson's Historic Inn, 34 Aurora Street, (330) 342-0340. The only hotel located in central Hudson, in a house built in 1878. The house has four bedrooms, costing you between $140 and $160 per night. Breakfast served 8:30-11:00 am.
- TownePlace Suites, 795 Mondial Parkway, Streetsboro. (330) 422-1855. Free breakfast and WiFi, two-bedroom suites available.
- Hudson Cinema 10, 5339 Darrow Road, (330) 655-3584. Hudson's only local movie theater.
- Hudson Springs Park, 7095 Stow Road, (330) 653-5201. Hudson's largest park at 260 acres, it contains a lake for fishing and two miles of trails.
- First and Main, Hudson's newest shopping center, anchored by a Heinen's grocery store. This is where the smaller shops are located. Located directly northwest of the SR 91/303 intersection.
- Hudson Plaza, located along SR 303 (Streetsboro Street) west of the intersection with SR 91. Hudson's other large shopping center, anchored by an Acme Fresh Market grocery store, and a McDonald's built to look like a farmhouse. This is where most chain stores are located. Other chain stores are located south of town along SR 91, near the Jo-Ann Fabrics headquarters.
- Blossoms Restaurant, SR-8 at I-80, (330) 650-2991
- D'Agnese's Tomato Grill, 106 First Street, (330) 342-3771, fairly expensive
- Hemingways, 200 North Main, (330) 650-0013
- Inn at Turner's Mill, 36 East Streetsboro Road, (330) 655-2949, expensive
- Noble House, 60 West Streetsboro Road, (330) 655-9550, fairly expensive
- Pad Thai, 5657 Darrow Road, (330) 650-9998, moderate-fairly expensive
- The Reserve Inn, 30 West Streetsboro Road, (330) 650-1717, fairly expensive
- Yours Truly, 36 South Main, (330) 656-2900, moderate
- North End Wine Bar and Restaurant, 7542 Darrow Road, (330) 656-1238
- Downtown 140, 140 North Main, (330) 656-1294
- Holiday Inn, 240 Hines Hill Road, (330) 653-9191. $90-$120 per night.
- Hudson's Historic Inn, 34 Aurora St, (330) 342-0340. $140-$165 per night.