North Houston is known chiefly as the home of George W. Bush Intercontinental Airport, industrial parks, the busy office buildings of Greenspoint, and sleepy residential areas, but determined travelers will also find pleasant green spaces, cozy neighborhood eateries, and even a waterpark nestled among the towering pines of East Texas.
- Splashtown- Great water park located in the suburb of Spring next to I-45. Six Flags has recently sold the park to developers that will keep the park open until further notice. 
- The Texas Renaissance Festival  is one of the nation's largest, most acclaimed Renaissance theme parks where the sights, sounds, tastes and beauty of the 16th Century come alive every Saturday and Sunday for 8 weekends October through November, from 9AM to dusk.
- Aloha Joe's Grill, 8550 FM 1960 Bypass Rd W, ☎ 281-540-0110. Authentic Hawaiian & Chamorro style food
- Brooklyn Pizzeria, 9467 FM 1960 Bypass Rd. West (Suite 300), ☎ 281-446-5500. 11:00-10:00. 100% Authentic New York style pizza.
- Nee Hao, 5797 N. Belt East, ☎ 281-442-3402. Mon-Sat, 11:00-8:00. Serving Chinese cuisine.
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston Northwest, 7979 Willowschase Blvd, . Opened in the Spring of 2002, this 171-room hotel is part of Chateau Court, a 13-acre mixed-use development that includes retail space and an office village. The rooms are equipped with work desks; speakerphones and high-speed Internet access. A hospitality center in each room includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Iron/ironing board and hairdryer are also in all rooms. The hotel is decorated with slate flooring, leather chairs, cherry wood and hand picked French artwork.
- Marriott Houston North Greenspoint, 255 N Sam Houston Pkwy East 281-875-4000, . 390 newly renovated rooms and suites. Indoor / outdoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna.
- Hyatt North Houston, 425 North Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, TX 77060, ☎ (281) 249-1234, . Hyatt North Houston is a modern hotel in Houston, Texas, for business and leisure travelers from around the world.