Hospet is a city in Karnataka.
The nearest airport is at Bellary. Air Deccan  flies daily from Bangalore.
There are several car rental companies in Hampi/Hospet including some prominent ones like SRB Travels (firstname.lastname@example.org), etc. Car rentals are also available from Various near by rail heads and airports like Bangalore, Goa, Hyderabad,belgaum to Hampi.
- Vadams - A Multi Cuisine Pure Vegetarian Restaurant. Located on Dam Road adjacent to saiebaba circle : Great food at reasonable prices serves very good food in a fine ambience. Here, Chefs do not rely on readymade ingredients for their curries. Instead, they grind and blend the ingredients everyday, thus bringing out delicious flavor and exceptional taste.
- ChefArt - A Multi Cuisine Family Garden Restaurant. Also called as "The Aroma of Indian Spice", Located on Dam Road near saiebaba circle : This cuisine specializes both Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian menu and would include a variety of delicacies such a North Indian, Moghlai, Tandoori, Chinese, Continental besides sea food delicacies
- Naivedyam - A Multi Cuisine Pure Vegetarian Restaurant, Station Road. The food is very fine and service is very fast.
- Hotel Haripriya Lodge, Iceland Rd (13km from Hampi), ☎ (08394)-224522. Rooms are really good and well maintained and staff are really helpfull. Food you have to go out side, but there is loads of fast food nearby Tariff starts from 300 for Double Bed room.
- Priyadarshani Guest House is situated in hospet on the way from the railway station to bus stand. People here are very friendly and co-operative when asked for any guidance or help. It has hotel attached to it called naivedhyam it serves average tasting food but hygienic enough. There are two different types of rooms avaliable here like standards costs Rs 450 and executive costs around Rs 750 exclusive of taxes ( as of Feb 2009). One major draw back is a bar and restaurant near the guest house and this does not belongs to guest house management. The bar waiters have some attitude problem to mention one of the problem so be cautious in dealing with them.
- Hotel Malligi, JN Road, ☎ 9902352350, . The only 3 Star Hotel in town has 200 rooms. One of the reputed hotel for there ambience, service and hospitality. Don't miss the Wave's restaurant opposite to reception area.The hotel has rooms for every budget starting from Rs 350 . And they have a co operative travel desk (Hamsa Travels) who arranges transport for you .The rates are very reasonable and drivers a re very helpful.The Cybercafe charges 60 Rupees for an hour and there is Hotel WiFi (secured). Rs 350-6700.